We are in a recessi-

We are in a recessi-

Attached: vdwf.png (805x558, 55.66K)

because they literally cooked the books LOL
you amerilards are hilarious
1.8 million jobs reported out of thin air to cover the gap '

Unemployment rate is a meme statistic. Labor force participation rate is what actually matters.

lmao no way that number is real

But muh recession fud when 2020 was a crazy recession already

>if i make up the number THEN THE NUMBER IS THE BEST. CAPS LOCK IS COMPLETELY A-OK AS AN ADULT AND (((BLUE CHECKMARK))), I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE
jesus christ
no wonder "americans" dislike blockchain. immutable truth is their natural enemy

Just admit that youre doomday recession cult was bullshit implemented by people wanting you to sell

Only materialists believe in Bitcoin/blockchain.

i don't have a job and im not looking for one
i am not represented in these numbers

The time they admit recession is when it's finally over

wtf I'm a materialist now

lol

I work a lot in rural VA and am suprised at how many people are home from 8-5 Monday to Friday every week in some areas nearly every home, in areas traditionally with little to no internet as I am in these areas building rural broadband projects. Someone please explain. I keep waiting for the food to run out, for shit to start breaking, rolling blackouts so I can stop but it never ends.

Attached: 1657655461040.jpg (675x582, 86.05K)

No one made up the number

Attached: oas.png (788x458, 46.63K)

>1.8 million jobs reported out of thin air to cover the gap
not so much this but every since covid our total labor force took a huge hit and never recovered, so now that number is being carried forward which makes the percentage of unemployed people look okay. People did go back to work, but a ton of people didn't and there are shitty restaurant tier jobs that haven't been filled which is why the gov't thinks there's a shit ton of growth. Also, some restaurant and grocery workers are starting to work two jobs to make ends meet which is good for jobs obviously. This is why they're using jobs to lure in all the idiots.

>blue check mark faggot that doesn't live paycheck to paycheck acts like Biden is going a great job despite everyday American's struggling just to afford gas and groceries.
OMG JOE BIDEN IS THE BEST THANK GOD FOR DEAR LEADER!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck anyone that supports this clown.

Some paychex shill on CNBC suggested that maybe the goys have more than 1 job which accounts for the increased jobs number. See goys as long as you work 3 jobs you can scrape by and eat the bugs.

Pic related = the real employment rate. We haven't recovered since the GFC of 2008.

Attached: 1646073387215.png (1168x450, 57.22K)

Where though, be honest we all know its bullshit

they suddenly appeared out of thin air because dumbfuck businesses finally deigned to actually hire people
sat applying for shit below my level for 5 months and then I suddenly land a job way above my level.

the us economy is a corrupt pyramid scheme that requires a huge backlog of low skill labourers ready to take on the toil at a moments notice so that businesses that are in bed with the government can sedate wages and obliterate workers rights

it is no shock, then, that low unemployment, a strong labour market for the worker and a smaller amount of choice/power for the business lobbies causes an economic decline

and all the cars out on the roads at non-lunch non-commute hours.
but you should see the drug-testing clinics. Nice and full.

> layoffs everywhere
> Stock market in a textbook definition of bobo
> no one can afford anything
> russia has the west by the balls
> we are not in a recession goy
Every thing in real life says the contrary. Is the media trying to gaslight us into another lie? We are near China level psyop.

Attached: 6BDA16FB-FE91-4B96-A1F5-F25C5FB052F4.png (746x1054, 537.1K)

>source: the liars
Yeah i dont care

Attached: 1655408450905.jpg (761x732, 94.13K)

> The gain of 528K jobs in July as the labor force participation rate fell to 62.1, means that most of the new jobs went to people who already had jobs. Collapsing real wages force many workers to moonlight to pay the bills. If the labor market were strong one job would be enough.