Pokémon Wilds

So did you fags stop sucking this game off?

Attached: BA24FA1C-4EF5-4016-8650-4740ACEF1F0D.jpg (320x180, 25.45K)

No updates

it gets boring

NOOO IT WON'T BE JUST A FAD AND IT WILL LAST FOREVER!!! SHUT UP SCHIZO! YOU ARE JUST DOOMFAGGING

Okay Cockslayer

cope.

the only people who shill fan games are their creators and if they had the energy to create/promote something long term they'd have actual jobs lmao
all fan games are shit and always will be, and really exist only for third-worlder pirates too dumb/scared to find real ROMs

it was just a bunch of johtotrannies from that discord circlejerking this garbage because of the MUH GEN 2 ASSTHUTIC DURFRR

It was pretty fun when the threads were alive but there just wasn't enough to do. If it were still getting updates the threads might come back.

It's still getting updates as far as I know, just big updates that take a long time instead of small quick ones.

He’s he still not adding shit people want like npcs, gyms and cities?

It hasn't been updated in months, bro. It's dead.

The next update is meant to be multiplayer.

People discovered it literally the last major update before the Multiplayer update. Which tragically is looking like its going to take about a full year to do.

A game going quiet for a full year is going to slow it down a ton. Come back in like October or November an half the posts on the board will be people losing their shit over it again

Wilds fucking ruled and was the definition of comfy when it first dropped, all it needed with the multiplayer update and some rebalancing and it was set to be a Any Forums staple since building autism can really carry a game.
When the update drops I know I'll be in just about every thread...any day now.

Also fuck fags who wanted NPCs.

They're still creating sprites, the discord has new ones every day, they're going to make the next release have a full dex and ability pool

The next major update is going to be focused on the implementation of multiplayer, as well as traversable regions as an alternate world type, so of course there's been a massive gap between updates. Until then, I'd hold off on any real judgment.

Are they finally gonna fix learnsets for mons in the next update? It was a big fucking mistake to use gen 2 learnsets.

Looking at the git, Gen 1-2 Pokemon are in fact getting updated learnsets whenever this big fucker of an update drops.

Were they smart enough to understand to make an off/on setting for a RPG/RTS hybridplay like Spellforce or am I asking for too much IQ out of this project?
I know together with the multiplayer they're also working on the modding support API.