Why so few crossovers with othergames? I want animal crossing with pokemon villagers

why so few crossovers with othergames? I want animal crossing with pokemon villagers

Attached: 1650931975026.jpg (3000x2700, 778.14K)

Where did you get a picture of me, OP?

I want Tom Nook's big fat throbbing cock down my throat.

stop thinking about sex

i agree but what is this sussy baka image? makes me wanna take a shower ew
anyway we got a mario crossover and a hello kitty crossover (WITH NO KUROMI GRR) why no pokemon? i want eevee villagers...

Attached: 9a22f3c03cf92dcb317d44c90ef09e01.jpg (300x250, 9.92K)

animal crossing models are just chubby

Attached: 1642737735646.jpg (850x1105, 162.27K)

Probably shitty mandates have to do with that.
For example, Pokken and Unite had to force up some stupid device for alternate colors.
Smash forbade actual shinies as alternate costumes, only old shinies, "fake" shinies, and inside gags like Big the Cat Incineroar. Also the Pikachu/Jigglypuff line are similarly fucked like Sonic and Pac-Man where only a slight alterations of the characters can be done as costumes.

Finally, Super Mario Maker only had Smash Pokemon and Kanto Starters. Which sucks, because youknowwho got to be one of Mario's costumes twice....

>youknowwho
Say it

Attached: thumb_surprise-butt-sex-with-charizard-71879471.png (300x150, 25.36K)

>For example, Pokken and Unite had to force up some stupid device for alternate colors.
what?

Awful OP image
But yeah Pokemon likes to hold its IP tight to its chest. Last major crossovers I can recall is the Mario x Pokemon one from like 7 years ago and the Tamagotchi one from 2019

Instead of just being shiny or an alt color randomly, those games have to come up with an excuse that a holographic device projects an alternate color/fake clothes onto the Pokémon

Lucario can be red as long he wears this band on his wrist in Pokken, gameplay and, unnecessarily, lore wise.
Unite however give Pokemon "holographic wear" instead.

but why pokemons can't be shiny outside games made by GF?

holo wear stuff for unite

but in beta build of unite mons had shinies as alternate on top of having three special attacks

Its most likely some “rule” involving copyright or brand consistency. Big franchises like that have rules/guidelines on how to depict characters and what you can and can’t do

>Wa Hoo!
>Mario can't wait to cosplay as CHARIZARD FROM KANT-OOOOOOOOOO WHAAOOOOO!

Attached: th-2264974718.jpg (474x665, 28.24K)

I'd love Poke Crossing to be a real thing

Attached: 1478886270956.jpg (599x717, 81.18K)

That's fucking gay, fuck developer mandates

You never know, they might be doing one or Nintendo is preparing more self-crossovers in the future.

Spectrier is just dead Julian.

That being said I'd pay all my Bells for Calyrex as a resident.

I'm still mad there's no Pikachu Libre outfit for Pokemon Unite. Or any of the Pokken outfits to my knowledge.