Making his wrestlemania return

>making his wrestlemania return
>no one cares
I thought simp cuck was a draw?

Attached: 6B4A27C0-DEA5-4AFA-9962-CDA9F6D26AE7.jpg (877x784, 196.15K)

Wrestling isnt a draw anymore, user.

Everyone knows it's not an actual match. Plus it's a fat shitter like Kevin Owens. I wonder why they didn't do Austin/Punk in 2011-2013 when people would've been interested.

what's he drinking?

Austin was scared. Punk would destroy him on the mic like he did to Dwayne

You think so? I assumed the WM paycheck was just too big to pass up this time around.

They already had Rock back then, not much need to blow all your load at once

You're right since i already blew my load all over Kairi

Attached: FL84CVBVIAAfx_Y.jpg (1080x1616, 300K)

This
SCSA has made WM appearances before, he just comes out with his $15 senior citizen shoes on, hits a stunner on some midcarder and then fucks off
They know they'd make a lot more money advertising it as a match, but since it's not one, it's billed as him being a guest on the KO show
That and most anyone that would care about Austin has all but fucked off by this point

WTFUCK is he drinking????? holy shit

They want to call it anything but a match. How weird. Fuck WWE and their autism.

Why is slim cock drinking cum?

He's in a segment with Kevin Owens... what did you think would happen?

KO show night one to set up match for night two. Book it

He's coming back now to recharge the till of residual money coming in as he gets closer to retirement. He's got all the deals going with lagunitas and the tequila company, he probably has worked out that right now is a good time to 'recharge' the brand. And Vince is probably begging for favors of anyone at this point. Anything to jazz up WM weekend.

They didn't want AUSTIN/PUNK to overshadow CENA/ROCK because they thought that CENA/ROCK would appeal to the mainstream because WWE still thinks mainstream people want to watch wrestling.

>59% capacity on both nights
Kek Wtf

>SCSA has made WM appearances before, he just comes out with his $15 senior citizen shoes on, hits a stunner on some midcarder and then fucks off
Name 3.

It wasn't as common as you think.

austin is drinking the aerated cum of fat smelly rednecks who raped him in the stone-cold winter of 1998 in Victoria, Texas.

Is it true that Vince wanted to call this gimmick Beerkkaki Bill

LMAO. cuck man phil's marks overrate their idol. There's no way that phil and simp cuck steve would EVER overshadow bigger stars like Rock and Cena.
As a matter of fact, Rock has always overshadowed austin since 1999.

Cena is in no way a bigger wrestling star than Stone Cold you troglodyte jabroni

>Beerkkaki

AMERICANS

Rock is bigger than simp cuck steve
cena is bigger than cuck pan phil
Mainstream popularity wise, a hollywood actor cena is arguably bigger than podcast host steve who gets stunnered by becky KWAB.
Go suck on a monkey's nipple, bitch.