Does a 9x in 3 months in a bear market

>does a 9x in 3 months in a bear market

nothing personal kid

Attached: 258lraed08b91.jpg (1280x1280, 146.15K)

And Pulsechain hasn't even launched yet. Amazing. I didn't think these new dog coins would go anywhere but here we are.
Still I won't buy PLSD since PLS and PLSX will be better.

rope cunts

where to buying ser?

just type in "P L S D" (without the spaces biz filters thinks it spam) on uniswap and it should come up; set your slippage to 0.5% and buy less then $10k at a time so you wont get front run by a bot and pay extra

>Still I won't buy PLSD since PLS and PLSX will be better.
I hope you free claimed ; this train is not stopping

I didn't get my airdrop!!! Why didn't anyone tell me!!!!

Attached: 1636868453296.jpg (125x104, 2.42K)

I have posted 3 or 4 threads about it since it was released on 4/20/22 I would have posted more but the spam filters made it very difficult and annoying to do so...... Im sorry user .... its still not too late though this is going to $100 and beyond before 2023 arrives

bump

Dogfuckers fear the eagle.

Attached: Eagle.png (600x600, 360.87K)

mmmm armpits

nice dev infused pump retard

Faggots are still making these? Unbelievable.

Attached: 1527684780305.jpg (500x574, 66.89K)

>"pulseDoge"
>Airdrops to Hex stakers
>Doesn't airdrop to Pulse Saccers

The fuck is with all these pulse projects airdropping to Hex STAKERS and not pulse sacrificers? Fucking retards shoulda just named it HexDoge

This coin saved me in a bear market

I don't stake my HEX so I couldn't free claim.

>The fuck is with all these pulse projects airdropping to Hex STAKERS and not pulse sacrificers?
Hex shakers have shown they are willing to commit longer by holding coins for years via staking, while the same isnt true of sacrificers, having the initial crowd who owns the coin be primarily people who are in for long run was a good design choice to help ensure it pumps hard because they are less likely to dump it as soon as they receive it; thus bringing in more people faster when they see its pumping hard and faster

The sacc was a year ago jackass

Because hexicans are desperate and will do anything to try and pump their legacy bags. Look at the pulse tg, it's just "hexicans" trying to con noobs into buying Hex, and claiming it's going to pump like PLS will. The most disgusting bunch of boomers in crypto.

i bougt yorkietoken on bsc
only 100k token and token are burned on every tx
yorkietoken.com

>The sacc was a year ago jackass
I know, the point is that Hex stakers have shown a willingness to commit for years while sacrificers have not, the sacrificers had no idea how long it would take until release and nobody knows how many of them will dump it very fast for a quick buck; so if you want stronger pumpamentals it was the right choice, even if that makes non-stakers sad

Then call it HexDoge. Its misnamed and as a result, misleading.

>does a 9x in 3 months
Congratulations on your lucky guess.

Attached: mot (74).jpg (550x351, 15.04K)