So which is worse?

So which is worse?

Attached: starters58.png (931x583, 291.81K)

They're the same. Both have two bad, one good.

gen 5 just like the last 4 times you made this thread.

gen 8 just like the last 4 times you made this thread.

no matter how many times you ask, it will always be Gen 8

>snek only good one in gen 5
>buni only good one in gen 8
buni coombait > snek coombait
gen 8 wins

Me. I am worse. I am really sorry

god damn this comparison hurts. and Gen 5 starter trio was meant to be the weakest in the series... Gen 8's garbage is just on another level of crap

At least Gen 5 look like actual monsters

Gen 8 are faggots wearing fur suits that are trying to groom your kids

Attached: Pozzmon.jpg (500x500, 77.26K)

>At least Gen 5 look like actual monsters
this doesn't actually mean anything

Gen 5. Serperior is the only decent one.
Inteleon redeems Gen 8, and Cinderace is fun to play as in Pokemon Unite at least.

Attached: インテレオン (26).jpg (992x1403, 440.96K)

Fine let me put it another way

Gen 5 look like pocket monsters

Gen 8 are monsters because they're degenerate furbait and want to groom your children

Attached: 818.png (250x250, 26.67K)

Gen 5 is worse, mainly due to Samurott.

>Gen 5 look like pocket monsters
They don't look any more like pocket monsters than Gen 8's do.

>B-BUT THEY'RE HUMANOID
yes, humanoid pocket monsters have existed since the series started, get a better argument

Gen 8 is worse, mainly due to Inteleon.

why do people hate gen 5 starters so much

I only like Cinderace, so Gen 5

Gen 8, at least gen 5 passes for monsters and not dudes in fursuits

At this point I’m broken. I’d rather hear the obnoxious and pathetic waifufaggotry that takes place here every single second of every single day than see a thread like this one more time. It’s mind numbing. “HURR HURR Gen 8 and 5 both bad” WE GET IT. There. Now you got it out of your system. Move on and touch grass nigger.

>emboar
retarded proportions, overdesigned to the point where it’s obvious they didn’t really know what to do with its design, repetitive, typing, repetitive theme
>samurott
can’t use its own weapons properly because they made it quadruped for no fucking reason beyond “duhhhh I saw sea lions at the zoo and they’re also quadruped”

the only competently designed one is serperior and even it is trash gameplay wise because of its boring typing and shit movepool until its HA released.

Its quadrupedal because the concept was never "literal samurai", but an animalistic/bestial way of doing a samurai design. Its serves that purpose well and it's only "le-bad" because it's not what you wanted it to be. Cope harder