Coinbase is insolvent

Coinbase is insolvent

Attached: FZC6LiOWAAAuByz.png (762x318, 51.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AqiL_dm3Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I'm sure Blackrock made a mistake

>muh blackrock
black rock deez nuts nigger

Attached: 353453453453453453453453466.png (831x786, 300.73K)

dex is the way!

Noice

No, they need Coinbase as a platform, so they made a deal, help them to survive and basically want a piece of this exchange. If Coinbase dies, everybody america based would, which will lead to china winning the crypto exchange market as well, which they cannot afford to happen.
No institutional investor would buy coins from a fucking dex because
>duh I REALLY have to first transfer Usd to an exchange, buy USDT, create a browser extension and then exchange 20 million dollars via a browser extension on a unicorn site??? You gotta be kidding

Point me to their material misrepresentation in their financial documents

Holy shit just market sold every last crypto holding I had. This is huge

using a dex is better than some faggot buying coins for you, kek. learn to take control of your finances you limp dick faggot, fuck off back to plebbit

but noooo they have so much money so they must be right!

Who, Craig Wright?
Coinbase has thousands of lawsuits against it.
Mostly from boomers who lost $10, fell phishing scams or YouTubers or failed as daytraders.
The tribe has spoken, FTX and Coinbase are chosen.
Deal with it.

You do realize normies and sub-90 IQ (which is majority of the world) cannot and will not be able to comprehend dex.
Cex is for the tax base and welfare base.
You will never be able to win them over to dex.

>Implies I am a boomer because I'm able to see things from an institutional investor perspective
You are a retarded troglodyte who genuinely thinks fucking institutional 70yo investors would trade millions of dollars via a browser extension.
Please grow up fucking impulsive dork

user, coinbase is a service provider, not an investment firm. they make income from offering services to business and customers. they will literally never be insolvent with the volume of the crypto space.

>No institutional investor would buy coins from a fucking dex because
>duh I REALLY have to first transfer Usd to an exchange, buy USDT, create a browser extension and then exchange 20 million dollars via a browser extension on a unicorn site??? You gotta be kidding
Of course institutions don't use browser extensions, they use aggregate platforms like Fireblocks. Browser extensions are for retail users.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7AqiL_dm3Q4

these were the same fears when the market transitioned to digital from paper. those 70yo investors die and get replaced just like the 70yo paper traders before them.

Also neobanks and direct blockchain-banking integrations are already a thing and will become more widespread over the next 1-2yrs. You don't realize how much dexes will explode in popularity next cycle.

>he doesn't understand that the large financial institutions are using dexs and profiting off chumps by being the middlemen for coin buying
and that's why there are people who do know how to use them (as simple as they are) to profit from those who don't

Agreed.

>You do realize normies and sub-90 IQ
>You will never be able to win them over to dex
DeFi will end up built in under the hood of a lot of clean frontends. Even facebook boomers will be able to use it.

well, there's people that love services so there's a market for coinbase and other cexs too, I mean I shit talk them but at the end of the day, I use them for my off ramp so...

Is that paper loss or realized loss?

probably realized, I doubt they can afford to hodl bags all the way down

AGAIN???

>$1.7 trillion
commendable. retarded, even.

Attached: 73D3F446637B4D47BE329E4F6CA06449.png (803x652, 629.38K)

BlackRock has $10+ trillion AUM, percentage wise they beat the broad market, don't know what you guys are sperging about.

Obviously they've also been rebalancing and buying dips so once the market inevitably recovers that theoretical "loss" evaporates too.