My wife made me blueberries with hot honey and cinnamon. What are you having for breakfast, biz?

My wife made me blueberries with hot honey and cinnamon. What are you having for breakfast, biz?

Attached: Honey-Blueberry-Sauce-4-1.jpg (600x900, 62.59K)

Sage

About to drive down to Mickey's for one of these bad boys.

Attached: 1648424732974.jpg (1194x672, 53.02K)

That looks surprisingly wholesome for mcgoy.

Doesn't your wife make you breakfast?

They don't even have bagels anymore retard. I haven't been there in forever and even I know that

The pictures r a scam to lure you in

>he doesn’t know

>they don't know
lmao

Did i have the healthiest breakfast here on biz?

>sugar with sugar and sugar
>healthy
user, please...

Blueberries, natural honey are good for you. And it was cinnamon, not some cinnamon sugar shit....

Gonna eat out my girls pussy and then we're going to a local Cafe. Gonna get me some steak n eggs

rekd, the annon is right
all you eat is sugar

I had a glass a kefir followed by a mug of black coffee

Steel cut rolled oats with milk, strawberries, raisins and honey. now pouring a decaff coffee with beans from Oaxaca Mexico.

fpbp. OP GO BACK TO Any Forums

I have an English Breakfast smoothie. Sausages, bacon, tomato, baked beans, 2 fried eggs, mushrooms, fried bread and a mug of hot tea all blended. Slides down the throat. Sounds heavy, tastes delish.

Sushi and Monster

What are you

Don’t you feel sleepy and tired after eating so much early on? Sometimes I skip breakfast altogether if I have more things to do in the early part of the day because even medium sized breakfast just puts me out of commission for a couple hours.

0 protein, all carbs
might be tasty but it sure as hell ain't healty