India won

you WILL work for the indians and you WILL be happy

Attached: indian_bulls.png (1360x1020, 433.36K)

Indian women need to get blacked and indian boys need to get on HRT.

Why would you want MORE ugly trannies? Pajeets are some of the ugliest men, only behind niggers and pygmies. They would be utterly abominable as troons.

it never began for white cucks

Attached: 1659190699708160.png (2400x1350, 3.51M)

It's ironic that the ones who will be left holding the tech bags will be the Indians

Their lives are too good. They run around with their happy large families, are able to study peacefully, and getting too much wealth.
This needs to change. Much like white people they need to be bombarded with decades of degeneracy and pure wrath until they are nothing more than a cheap cumsock.
Look at me, I'm the Jew now.

Yeah well, they're 40% of the worlds population, so the odds were pretty big anyway

I will make it my life goal to plaster BMIF pairings all over ads and media. I will sell estrogen en masse to indian boys. You will suffer.

this, I am brown and can just recognize that our outbreeding everyone would lead to some of us being smart enough to climb to the top. our grandparents were right to just go through the kamasutra all day and have 7 kids. brown people are extremely horny, if you have a brown girlfriend you will know.

kek brown people usually date each other. Sometimes they date outside of their race but we generally prefer other brown people.

Attached: hot indian girl.jpg (568x800, 63.21K)

they went with the zerg rush strat

>Slave class imported to maintain companies built by whites
You think CEOs are the ultimate power? They dance as the jewish stockholders wish.

is that why all the world's richest men are non jewish ceos?

In time that will change. You will have to embrace diversity and all your middle class Indian girls will have to take the dirtiest dick around.

Spoiler alert bro: I don't actually care if they do. Honestly, I don't give a shit. Black guys, white guys, asian guys can have all the brown girls they want. There are literally hundreds of millions of them so there is no supply shortage lmfao. Women in my family have dated white or black guys but the general trend is brown paired with brown. If I meet a guy who is specifically into brown girls, I consider him a bro and a man of patrician taste. Brown girls are the best. And I don't care myself, I have been with girls of damn near every race and eventually came to still prefer brown women.

Attached: brown girls judging.jpg (1024x738, 155.08K)

Life for Indian people needs to be sufficiently bad enough to affect their lives, reproduction, and family structures. Your large stable families need to be broken up into single mother homes, your children brainwashed, and your men weak.
We must all suffer collextively under the new world order.

oh, well uh, good luck with that. we browns are very thrifty, highly family oriented. I would say most brown men don't work out enough but most of them are very concerned with making as much money as they can. Some brown dudes are deezed though. honestly have you considered that all these problems white people are having is mostly their own fault? just some food for thought. Why are so many whites on welfare or homeless? We browns don't do that. We will work any damn job if we must but we won't be on neetbux or some shit. basically what you need is a nice brown girl who will man you up and make you work hard instead of bitching about immigrants on the internet.

40% of all billionaires are Jewish, what are you talking about?

wait, you don't care about the estrogen either? you male children will effectively be femboy/women cutting off their dicks.
The jews will solve the indian pop crisis by feeding them gender changing drugs.

Evil kike.

Attached: 1656309626470.jpg (474x553, 56.06K)

>We browns don't do that. We will work any damn job if we must but we won't be on neetbux or some shit
>Why are so many whites on welfare or homeless?
Nice fairytale kike, go back to Any Forums, le epic bait lasted enough.

In the age of mass media everything is possible. Once prideful, stable, happy people can be annihilated in a couple of decades. As I sit here in the ruins of my civ, there is a sort of sick desire to become a total piece of shit, idk why lol. Maybe its your prideful arrogance that you cant be rekt.

>man you up and make you work hard instead of bitching about immigrants on the internet.

Attached: 1649710463240.png (245x206, 39.65K)

Hey dawg, its the NWO!! Why should Pajeets get a free ride?

but aren't most of the top ten not jews? I know the google guys are kikes

oh, the estrogen won't work. you will have to put estrogen in the curry powder and teabags for it to affect indian people. I would be against any people being feminized with estrogen bullshit.

I have never met an unemployed brown person in my fucking life. Pajeets will get right off the boat still smelling like poo and have a job within less than a week while there are people in these first world countries who live on welfare. Most brown people are conservatives who are obsessed with making money. We're like brown jews except most of us actually work for a living instead of manipulating goyim or whatever.

nigger, there are over 1 billion fucking brown people on this planet.

you could kill 3/4 of my fucking race and there would still be more of us than you. your empty threats are fucking nothing to brown people. we are not like you. we will repopulate the brown race through brute force and non stop fucking if need be. we will raise octoplets like apu. literally just listen to the dead japanese prime minister: have sex.

Attached: have sex.jpg (839x472, 46.41K)