METIS

Biz is still ignoring! This is absolutely better than any other L2 available and you are going to miss the epic pump past ATH.

Attached: images.png (200x200, 2.41K)

There's a black man inside the chain though

?

All anyone has to do is look at the team page to see that this project is a scam.

hiding inside the metis chain is a negro male (black). there is no indication of his motives, good or bad

/thread

mommy Vitalik is making me rich

Ok you give us some examples about why the team make it look like a scam

There's a shit ton of red flags but I'm not going to spoonfeed tourists like you.

Name two.

I'm not a tourist, I want to know what you see as a red flag? Probably just baseless fud

If you don't see it then you deserve to lose all your money. There's a reason this project dumped so much harder than everything else.

>less secure fork of optimism with no new tech
>women
>ecosystem is just all forks and copy paste jobs

I'm just asking you to actually back up your claim. I'm completely indifferent to this and I have zero emotional investment, I just want to hear your reasoning.

Less secure? Righto you need to do your research

The ratio of useless marketing idiots to actual devs is awful. The "leadership" team are all from shit-tier canadian companies and have absolutely no relevant experience. Elena Sinelkenova is head of this grifter bullshit organization called cryptochicks and a lot of the team was hired from fucking cryptochicks. This was just from a cursory glance of the team page and some of the profiles.

Thank you.

>less secure
Yea wheres the hack now smartass?

Literally a VC scam were all just buying for a quick PnD

If that was the case they would have stopped developing you brain dead cunt

>women
ruined project, it goes to the trash can with other projects such as vinu or dogcoin itself