I think we're gonna need more fans, bros

I think we're gonna need more fans, bros.

Attached: morfan.jpg (986x1463, 1.78M)

based

i am bitcoin's #1 fan

He forgot to turn all his RGB to ice blue.

holy shit

Literally just put them in a freezer and have a software to turn them off if they get too hot.

What exactly were all those fans supposed to do?

Feed oxygen to the flames.

Blow hot air all over the place.

What did that room sound like?

No way this wasn't Jewish lightning

Those GPUs most definitely did not spontaneously catch fire. Every BIOS will downclock the moment temps go beyond even just 85°C. Unless they flashed some custom chink BIOS...

Cool it with the anti Semitism.

the issue is power draw and shitty cabling

you don't know shit. default BIOSs won't shut down at 85 C lmao

he doesn't even know the difference between core temp and TDP leave him alone

The problem here was likely that he used SATA to power the risers, which can lead to the actual cable melting and leading to house fires if the GPU is a model with high power draw

Just a GPU running hot won`t do that

Whhrhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
>Iam crypto mining

WWWWHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

This is so primitive. Thank God Ethereum is finally moving to proof of stake.

>shut down at 85 C
Never mentioned. Take your meds, shizo.

this it can happen if you use SATA to power the risers that the GPUs are sitting on

the riser will request more than the cable can handle and the cable will literally melt up

Some cards like 570 8gb can be fine but it will happen on cards like rx 5700 XT even if you undervolt it they still somehow are retarded and pull too much from the riser connnection

PoS is shit. Its entirely centralized for the stakeholders to get all the fees.

We dont need PoS or PoW anymore. We can solve the double spend / Byzantine Generals problem with consensus. Its way faster, uses very little electricity and the fees are dust.

You are brainwashed into thinking there is only PoS and PoW but they are two false choices they give you.

You sound like the fags that vote for the Green Party.

And you are being played in a game of divide and conquer. They distract you with two choices. Its like a parent asking the kid if they wanna go to bed at 8 or 9 so they dont stay up past 10

>What exactly were all those fans supposed to do?
running 4 rigs and 44 GPUs in total I can tell you, it makes a massive difference, even in a 40° room, to have them blow air onto the cards.

RIP for his rig room. 100% it was cheap 6pin splitter cables or PSUs. any backstory?

like money.

Imagine the smell

This. I left my windows open and it started to storm while I was at work. My rigs were literally rained on and they didn't catch fire.

I need POW to make a living since my company only manages rigs for people who want to mine BTC using our physical sites and mining pool.