Someone hacked the Youtube account of famous pianist Valentina Lisitsa and started streaming crypto scam videos from...

Someone hacked the Youtube account of famous pianist Valentina Lisitsa and started streaming crypto scam videos from there. Nearly all her videos got deleted too. Her entire career started from youtube so she is done. She tried to contact youtube but they don't answer.It happened 2 days ago and she still didn't get her account back. How can we help her crypto bros? youtube.com/c/ValentinaLisitsaQOR

Attached: valentina-lisitsa-youtube-2012.jpg (1280x720, 45.88K)

don't put all of your eggs in one basket
imagine hinging your entire life's work on Youtube
kek

OK

Tell her to just be herself and it will work itself out

Next time try 2FA

nothing a firm handshake can't solve
she should just walk into youtube's offices and give the boss a firm handshake

Maybe a coding bootcamp could help?

Cryptofags have no shame. Utterly sickening.

Hahahaha get fucked putler whore, thats what u get for supporting a dictator

>How can we help her crypto bros?
You need to go, ive reported this thread for being off topic, not only is it unrelated to business and finance its begging which is explicitly prohibited, the highly esteemed and genuinely female janitor will be along to delete your threat shortly, next time keep it on topic by asking how you can profit from this

It's about the cancer that is crypto.

I loved her videos. This makes me sad

Holy based
Sour grapes

Are you sure she supports russia?

Announcing a report is also against the rules and I may or may not have reported you for this violation.

People like you should be in prison. Crypto is evil in its purest form.

Crypto is nothing but a medium. Retards like you should be sterilized and shipped to brasil

This. May or may not have as well.

"Brasil" isn't even a place you goddamned moron. Crypto is theft. See the OP for proof.

>Are you sure she supports russia?
She voiced her support in a video that got deleted by the scammer.

i'm a musician and I've been learning piano for a few years
ive seen countless videos of this lady
to her getting hacked by crypto and a thread showing up on Any Forums can mean only and only one thing:

This, is my timeline.
I may be 70% down but this universe is my projection only and I will eventually take control of it
you people are just figments of my imagination

Attached: 1420203600831.jpg (932x680, 156.39K)

Mentally retarded = opinion discarded

We are conscious parts of someones imagination. Life is just a dream.