Friendly reminder that "postgame" is a meme criticism

Friendly reminder that "postgame" is a meme criticism.

Attached: p.png (1112x826, 94.49K)

Calling something a meme criticism, doesn't mean i'm not going to spend hours in the emerald battle frontier and zero in kalos

If the battle frontier was available from the beginning it would not change anything

B&W has the best postgame
OP is a faggot

>this discord thread again
Even if anybody took your coping seriously, it doesn't solve the problem of there being less total content in Kalos than most other games.

>N-No you don’t get it, it’s actually a GOOD THING that they made Unova linear as fuck!

Bw has nothing

Keep hating on emerald. It can take it

Wtf? It's shit because the region's too short!

Youre right it is too short. Does anyone have rom hacks with extra islands?

Fool’s Gold and Clover

RS was disappointing coming off of GSC.

>less total content in Kalos than most other games.
The only games bigger than XY, naturally, are enhanced re-releases like BW2 or Emerald.

Attached: Battle Towers.png (885x240, 154.6K)

>postgame
>posts optional content
btw its good because it incentives exploration, making it rewarding that you found a place rather than having the game railroad you to it, and it's also skippable on repeat playthroughs

Emerald rom hacks*

I don't want to play fake regions like johto

Ruby and Sapphire's post game would still be shit if they locked those locations behind postgame

That's retarded. Pokémon main campaigns are the same thing over and over and super easy so the only way games can rise up is good postgame

A few routes at the end of the game is bad postgame.
Repeatable high difficulty challenge modes (battle frontier) good postgame.
Postgame isn't just making the game a bit longer, is about what you do for the rest of your 300 hour playtime after you finish the league in 20 hours

I agree

the people who unironically claim BW has "good post game" just because they locked 4 extra routes after the credits that you can finish within half an hour are retarded

>the only games bigger than XY are third versions
And most other first versions and remakes. Almost every other region is bigger with optional areas included as OP obviously wants to.

Meant for

gsc is overrated as fuck
johto is tiny af and kanto is anemic, with no reason to go there

Unova BW: 18 Routes
Kalos XY: 22 Routes

You can say this shit, but you can't deny main game routes are too small, and people are yearning for huge routes, with multiple optional sections, with optional hard to get pokemon.

XY's routes are also more complex on average

Attached: s.jpg (1481x5265, 1.57M)

I've seen the numbers posted before, forget what they were exactly, but with towns and side areas included (even counting the latter as less valuable than routes) Kalos was the 4th or 5th largest region.

>Dodrio PU
>Swellow RU
Dodriobros…