Coinbase bros

Coinbase bros....

Attached: Coinbase.jpg (997x749, 93.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/553531-bitcoin-enemy-omaha-grandpa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>despite market downturn

Hedgies ready for mega slurp!

Mommy Cathie capitulated

that's actually pretty fucked. they waited for her to sell then slurped

checked. inb4 the Fed's strategic BTC reserve that becomes securitized and is a new yield instrument like the 10 year.

Attached: 1659534027620256.jpg (800x969, 572.85K)

CHECKED, this is a HUGE deal boys. Strap the fuck in.

| BlackRock partnering with Coinbase to allow their "Top BlackRock clients" to be able to "use its Aladdin investment-management system to oversee their exposure to Bitcoin along with other portfolio assets such as stocks and bonds, and to facilitate financing and trading on Coinbase’s exchange"

Attached: 192389682963866.jpg (225x225, 8.29K)

Holy quads of 4’s wagmi

Aladdin is the most influential investment management system in the world. This is as institutional as it gets. Coinbase stock jumped 32% on this news and they had to halt trading

| "Our institutional clients are increasingly interested in gaining exposure to digital-asset markets and are focused on how to efficiently manage the operational life cycle of these assets,” Joseph Chalom, BlackRock’s global head of strategic ecosystem partnerships, said in the statement.

Some background on Blackrock Aladdin, it's the software used by the top institutional investors in the world, and has overwhelming influence over companies and culture. You may have heard about their infamous "ESG score" that Aladdin uses to control which companies get funding and which don't. Companies that have a lower ESG score in the Aladdin software get less investment from the largest investors in the US. Peter Thiel and Elon Musk have spoken out about this ESG scheme, how it's basically just a globalist plot to implement public-private partnership communism and control culture worldwide. According to Thiel, Aladdin is the tool used by the "finance gerontocracy that runs the country through whatever silly virtue signaling slash hate factory term like ESG they have", and Elon just outright called ESG a "scam" after Tesla was given a lower rating than gas companies like Shell corp. You can kind of glean how huge Aladdin's influence is from how these SV tech billionaires react to it. It has also been interesting to observe this growing schism between the traditional finance (wallstreet) players (blackrock, blackstone, aladdin, banks) and the up-and-coming Silicon Valley tech players like Elon, Thiel, and Marc Andreessen.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 4.38.46 PM.png (1252x1236, 930.08K)

Another revealing point is that Peter Thiel, speaking at BTC miami earlier this year, named BlackRock CEO Larry Fink as one of the key enemies to Bitcoin: rt.com/business/553531-bitcoin-enemy-omaha-grandpa/

| Speaking at the Bitcoin 2022 conference in Miami Beach on Thursday, Thiel said that Berkshire Hathaway’s Warren Buffett was “enemy number one.” He described the investment icon as a “sociopathic grandpa from Omaha.”

Next up on the crypto-unfriendly list are JPMorgan chief executive Jamie Dimon and BlackRock CEO Larry Fink.

“These names on my list stand in the way of Bitcoin’s progress. These are the things we have to fight for to get Bitcoin to go 10x or 100x from here,” said Thiel, who has been claiming that digital currencies could supplant the current financial system.

So it's particularly interesting how BlackRock is now caving in and embracing Coinbase + Bitcoin specifically. According to Thiel above, BlackRock's past aversion to Bitcoin is what kept it from going "10x or 100x from here"... Soooo floodgates = breaking?

Attached: download (4).jpg (275x183, 5.51K)

| The focus of the partnership with Coinbase, the biggest US crypto-trading platform, “will initially be on Bitcoin,” BlackRock said. The move underscores how Wall Street’s traditional financial players are expanding deeper into crypto and related technologies

I am insanely bullish, this is HUGE BUY. EVERY. DIP.

>institutions are here to save us!!!
>yes goyim we are here to save you indeed
My brother in Christ don't kid yourself, time to market sell everything, this is the beginning of the end and your paragraphs of copium will not get you anywhere

Goodbye volatility, let's hope for a last bullrun at least

They just want to control Bitcoin fags.
If you own enough of the stuff you can make it go whichever way you want.

classic doomposter

that's already been happening. another player is entering the gayme

Institutional investors have not been able to buy Bitcoin, until now. Guess who they're going to be buying from? Me. See what I wrote above, and it's not even my argument, it's Peter Thiel's.

>So it's particularly interesting how BlackRock is now caving in and embracing Coinbase + Bitcoin specifically. According to Thiel above, BlackRock's past aversion to Bitcoin is what kept it from going "10x or 100x from here"... Soooo floodgates = breaking?

Attached: pepe-spinning-office-chair.gif (600x600, 201.56K)

Oh so NOW you chucklefucks like BlackRock.

Bearish.They can dump it ever more.

Nothing good about “institutional investors”

Believe what you want, just promise you won't come crying here when your corpse is hurled atop the mountain of dead bodies of all the previous chumps who sincerely believed "Blackrock is my friend because they are black and they are a rock and they have money that they will give to me, for free"

They also posted similarly worded paragraphs of copium of how this time, AT LAST, THINGS WILL GO MY WAY FINALLY I AM A WINNER

Are you suggesting that Blackrock buying BTC will drive the price down? If so, please explain this process for us.

>new security
Given high inflation, the government may want to support an institution that enables people to put their money away in investments...

Black rock won’t be buying btc right now. This just opens up the path and technical hurdle to allow investors like sovereign wealth funds to buy spot btc. There are trillions of dollars that are untapped in that segment. We are talking billions of dollars of peoples pensions.

>no argument

Why don't you answer this shlomo?
>Are you suggesting that Blackrock buying BTC will drive the price down? If so, please explain this process for us.

ding ding ding. BTC was a gift to central banking's otherwise totally fucked future. now profit from it.

>My brother in Christ
Praying you kill yourself this year

In the year of our lord, no.

quads of truth

Attached: LivingLikeLarry.png (2076x2124, 3.91M)