Just bought a bag of JUNO

Biz bros am i gonna make it? Will JUNO make me rich?

Attached: AmIGonnaMakeIt.png (752x754, 126.15K)

maybe, i make decent returns with their staking. also getlotto looks neat

I staked as well, looking to buy more juno next week and using the restake app to compound.

Cosmos seems like a hobbyist project, honestly. I have a hard time taking anything associated with it seriously.

exactly, cosmos is for amateurs. I wouldnt touch it.

>exactly, cosmos is for amateurs. I wouldnt touch it.

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

Why didn't you buy when it was $2.xx or 3.xx?

I sold some of my NETA yesterday to buy and stake Juno . Every airdrop I'll get from Juno henceforth I'll dump straight into neta.
Also i was hoping for a Any Forums validator like we had in Ark but anyway
Also bought a (de)ns

it seems amateurish and that's both a bad thing moving forward and a good buying opportunity at a +150 rank in coingecko. It has captured good enough value with all the recent projects coming from terra.

I'm staking and compounding since day one. Permisionless smartcontracts in (cosmwasm) Atom seems like a non brainer, but there is the coming of Neutron which will do the same.

Got some funds pooled and about 12k juno staking. Will keep it for a couple of years or until I see some other permissionless smart contracts on atom doing better

Attached: Juno.png (634x724, 183.25K)

bump, i hold/stake a lot of cosmos coins and now i want a Any Forums validator

Attached: 296.png (2758x2319, 252.53K)

Someone will, it'll get called Sneed Staking, and it'll constantly miss blocks and be slashed.

you, you are gonna make it. i might, maybe, mildly make it - but you will indeed make it. how the fuck do you have so many atom, user?

true and kek'd

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 3.51K)

Bought it. got lucky with some icos during the past bullrun. Just kept compounding ATOM/juno initially in Osmosis until the bonus rewards dried up and now in Junoswap.

My conviction play right now is Juno and atom with ICS and ICA coming soon.

I believe Luna was an eye opener on ad hoc networks with specific logic. I don't see that leadership in Juno going the same place as quick, but who knows.

I believe they can change the world. It's the same big dick energy eth had when it was 2015-2016, the level of discussion is pretty high up there.

No investment advice

Based
Do it

thats cool, thanks user. i have poorfags bags compared to you like 110 atom, 125 juno, 105 scrt, 500 evmos.....i fucked up and was dumping everything (airdrops) into ust/anchor and that didn't end well; live and learn.

I also fucked up, had massive bags before, now not so much.

My strategy is airdrops I will straight drink them up, literally buy artisan craft beer with them if they are >100 usd and if they get to be big as before, I'm just gonna swap them for Atom, not any token inside the network.

Most notably the neta airdrop was valued between 3k and 30k at its inception. Should've straight up sold it for atom. But anyhow, good riddance, cosmos is still exciting.

i have all my juno in the juno/usdc LP.
should i have it staked instead?
it was great since we had 200% apy staking but now it is super low

sadly i got into airdrops after neta. there hasnt been anything like it

airdrops are done mostly to stakers not lp'ers, so just keep a portion staked. Cutoff seem to be like between 50-100 juno so should be higher than that.

I'm staking with notional, he's a cool schizo dev