If you could only have one?

We offer you to have a pokemon IRL. It will be at your side for the rest of your life, if you take care of it, like an extremely well-trained pet, and will be loyal to death.

Others will also have pokemons, so fighting will be possible, but it will never be possible to get rid of it other than if it dies, or to get another one, either by buying, breeding or trading.

Obviously, you have to feed it and a big pokémon eats more than a small one (an eeveelution eats as much as a medium-sized dog, for example, but a gyarados eats maybe 10 times more). Also, some pokémon are only happy or survive in a certain environment (in the sea, in a cold or a warm climate, etc.).

Which one would you choose, and why?

Attached: 48wG7vi0jdBG0KwSyKdL3mJGyvPXLax6qkbD-w4M19A_1920x1080_1x-0.png (1920x1152, 532.73K)

Fuck I forgot : It can evolve thru fighting, but it's possible to block an evolution like in the game. You can keep your Squirtle if you want.

Can I fuck it

So no item evos, no trade evos, etc?

You can. But you know, having a real human GF works way better.

I guess you can evolve some mons with stones. Other weird evolutions are by fighting. No trade evos.

My little nigga Venonat. Drink beers on the porch with him while he listens to me talk shit about things I don't like.

I just wanna go fishing with him, by a hot sunny day.

Cute

Attached: 079.png (475x475, 123.5K)

vaporeon

Depends on whether or not you live in Canada

>But you know, having a real human GF works way better.
Not for me

Ralts it is.

Banette
>Doesn't need to sleep
>Most likely doesn't really need to eat, either
>Fluffy friend made for hugs
>Give it the love it deserves

>election tourist trying to be original

Pikachu

>t. canadian

Jigglypuff
I can sleep at will and have a cute and cuddly pink pillow

Meloetta
Her songs can make people happy.
I could see what life is like without crippling depression.
I'd host regular livestreams allowing Meloetta to happily jam out - hopefully spreading the pure joy to other people struggling.

Ok I'll take
RAYQUAZAAA LOL

Attached: 1655409822875.png (1080x765, 342.85K)

Ditto.

Meganium would be very pleasant to live with for health reasons.

Attached: Meganium.jpg (746x855, 98.46K)

>Pic realated

Attached: 74387000_p0.jpg (1080x680, 110.23K)

>you have to feed it and a big pokémon eats more than a small one
>richfags get to pick pokewaifus and husbandos
>poorfags have to make do with plant and bug-types, and teeny-weeny ones like marill and dedenne
That's not fair. Still, I'd pick Mew for obvious reasons.

I choose Arceus. There's absolutely no reason to pick anything else. You get a pokemon that can bend the world to it's (and by extension, your) will. Feeding it etc. is no longer a problem because it can create unlimited food. Unlimited money. Anything you want. Literally no pokemon can measure up to this. This is the only good choice.