Aura trio

>only new legendaries in the generation
>third member was relegated to a side-quest in SM
>first two members never appear in main anime
>mascot legendaries were barely alluded to before their encounter
>only known for "zygarde no game lol"
What went wrong?

Attached: aurotrio.jpg (1280x1600, 254K)

Is Zygarde even part of the group? He just felt like Dynamax beta work with his full form.

They aren't the true legendaries of Kalos

Attached: mega_kanto_starters_by_willdinomaster55_da7ufu7-fullview.jpg (1024x581, 105.52K)

spbp

>don't pay attention to the story
>cry when things don't make sense
Many such cases.

Everything about XY feels like beta

Please understand, we can't make Z we need to make sure SM releases for the anniversary

>only new legendaries in the generation
That's a good thing.

>first two members never appear in main anime
False.

>mascot legendaries were barely alluded to before their encounter
Literally tell you stories about them awakening and using their powers in war times and every mention of the Ultimate Weapon is also connected to them.

>third member was relegated to a side-quest in SM
>only known for "zygarde no game lol"
These are true, but they are basically the same.

There was a gap year, and the people who make 3rd versions aren't the same people who make new gens. If anything took Z from you it was ORAS.

Legitimate question. Zygarde is never seen interacting with the other two, and his ability was soft-retconned to be something completely independent as of Gen 7.

no the legendary shaped like a letter who balances life and death is not part of the group of other legendaries who are shaped like letters and balance life and death

>still the best looking legendaries we've gotten since gen 3

>drawfags recently remembered Zygarde exists and made some new pics
>only for the 10% doggo form as expected from dogfuckers
>nobody gave her a canon glowy nuclear butthole and an angular prismatic cookie
He just can't keep losing…

Attached: kYHUXR6.gif (686x486, 710.57K)

>shaped like a letter
Autism

I’m sorry you have single digit iq

Attached: C04283DD-DA29-4517-ACC3-AEEB76F12A67.jpg (1386x1114, 250.25K)

>literally takes the shape of a Z and makes a glowing Z in the ground when using its signature move

Attached: Core Punisher.png (342x576, 452.04K)

Sugimori struggled to come up with their designs. In the end he collaborated with one of Game Freak's newer artists to finalize them. I think this worked out for the best though, because these 3 are all pretty creative and fun to use.

Attached: Artist's Block.png (721x769, 514.72K)

>this is a Z
Lmao

>anime

>less legendaries = good
>movies are canon to the anime
>they were barely mentioned, so let me talk about that time they’re barely mentioned
>these are true, but [filler sentence so people who can’t read think I have a point against my quote]

We know there would've been a later Kalos installment and there's the red and blue parts on the 100% form. Its also between Kyurem and Necrozma both of which got fusions with the cover legends.
So it'd at least have been related to them through circumstances like NEcrozma and Eternatus.