Cylph Co in radical red

>cylph Co in radical red

Attached: istockphoto-153696614-612x612.jpg (408x612, 35.08K)

I'll go on a little rant because i'm really angry right now
>You have to beat Erika to do the game corner team rocket quest
>Then you go to the the tower, fight a bullshit marowak boss that is higher than your level cap and has all stats boosted
>You go deal with the snorlaxes and SURPRISE SURPRISE, YOU HAVE TO BEAT SABRINA BEFORE PROCEEDING
>So after you finished your game corner rocket shit, your cerulean tower rocket shit, you go to the sylph co deal with Rockets, AGAIN
>After you finished ten floors full of npc fight and teleporter puzzles, SURPRISE SURPRISE, rival boss fight!
And yeah, it is actually surpring, because previous rival fights - at the nugget bridge, at the ss anne, at the tower - were removed, i actually forgot the rival existed
>You fight your rival, who can already mega evolve while you can't
>And you fight Giovanni, whi can also mega evolve while you can't

Attached: 1516.jpg (1080x772, 177.62K)

Are you playing on "Hardcore", because I savestate abused the fuck out of this hack lol (it was the only way I could have fun playing it)

>no sevii islands
fuck this game

Literally no postgame whatsoever... shame. I had all these perfect lvl 85+ mons at the end, and nothing else to do but challenge the E4 over and over

I love Radical Red but I could never be arsed to actually get further than a few gyms. But from the sound of things, I'm glad I didn't waste my time hanging in there.

>boss fight higher than your level cap
>rival + Giovanni can mega evolve even though you can't yet
That right there is peak "school kid's first troll hack" level bullshit.

No, i play normal mode with minimal grinding mode. So no tedious ev training

It's the Marowak in Pokemon tower. It is literally a single Pokemon that is overlevelled, and I think it's by 1 or 2 levels.
Also how did you 'love' Radical Red when bosses start using mega evolutions when you can't as of Surge. It's not some insurmountable obstacle, the enemies that do it don't even have full teams

>I think it's by 1 or 2 levels.
Yeah except he's level 58 and you go to the tower right after beating Giovanni, with your level cap being 47 at the time.

Yes, and your level cap increases to 56 after you beat the first Giovanni fight.
Again, it is also just one Pokemon, and a fucking Marowak at that, you could probably beat it at level 40, I didn't even remember it until I saw this post because the fight was a joke, I have no idea how anyone could ever bitch about it

I stopped playing before I got to Vermilion. There's too many hacks for me to bother to play every one of them from start to finish.
>how did you 'love' Radical Red when bosses start using mega evolutions when you can't as of Surge.
>hurrr you need to defend every flaw in the game or you didn't really love it
Shut the fuck up.

>Yeah dude just grind nine levels for a tower that has only three floors, it's a good game design
Sureee

>There's too many hacks for me to bother to play every one of them from start to finish
Do you have autism? How hard is it to sit down and play through a game? I could understand if you said "most hacks suck so I don't finish them" but how is "there's too many hacks, I can't finish one when I start" a remotely logical train of thought?
>you need to defend every flaw in the game
I'm asking why you said you loved a game you played for maybe like an hour or two, dumbfuck

You know, when you said "10 floors of teleporting puzzles and npcs" I was suspicious since everyone with a brain knows you can skip 99% of silph co instantly.
But this is even better, you can chain dexnav audinos with the exp all and the lucky eggs you're literally handed to do any grinding you want in 10 seconds, there's LITERALLY a guy in lavender town who fights you with high leveled audino that spam memento. Stop playing like an ADHD retard

Are you really this retarded? I loved it because there's a fuckton of QoL updates that can be noticed right out of the starting gate that I haven't seen in other hacks. And I'm still willing to pick it back up even in spite of your dogmatic autism. I didn't drop it completely I just wanted to play something else because it's still a FRLG hack and for the most part I know what to expect.

Welcome to Radical Reddit, enjoy your stay.

I sat down and beat the whole thing and it isn't worth it. Most frustrating game, and fuck anyone who says BUT THE ENJOYMENT OF BEATING A CHALLENGE, this isn't a challenge this is a BDSM dungeon rolled into a Romhack of pokemon and that is not my fetish.

So you like the QoL updates, you don't love the game because you've barely played it.
Don't give a shit whether or not you pick it up again (why would I be a factor in that decision? Lol) I'm just saying I would expect someone who says they love a certain thing to have more than a slight familiarity with it. You in general do seem to be barely pushing 2 digit IQ though so I guess it makes sense

>everyone with a brain knows you can skip 99% of silph co instantly.
Tranny speedrunners maybe
>Dude just grind lmao
Why would i want to grind to the max instantly after raising my level cap? I beat Giovanni, went to the next area expecting an adequate challenge, yet i see a level 58 pokemon despite fighting a boss with level 47 five minutes ago

This is a very strange take to me given that A. the game basically entirely neutralizes grinding and B. there is an easy mode. I can think of dozens more hacks that would easily be considered more frustrating from just those two things alone.
Have you just considered that you might be shit?

>Do you have autism? How hard is it to sit down and play through a game? I could understand if you said "most hacks suck so I don't finish them" but how is "there's too many hacks, I can't finish one when I start" a remotely logical train of thought?
>dumbfuck
>I was suspicious since everyone with a brain knows
>Stop playing like an ADHD retard
>You in general do seem to be barely pushing 2 digit IQ though so I guess it makes sense

Playing pokemon games doesn't make you smart

If it'll shut you up sooner, you were correct with this point:
>most hacks suck so I don't finish them
Radical Red is the best "FRLG but harder" I've played but it's still judt "FRLG but harder". I put it down because something else caught my interest. I'll pick it back up at some point but beating it is not really a priority for me. Not sure what part of that you're not understanding but it seems like you're just arguing semantics here.

I figured it out from literally just the first time I ever played Pokemon Red, from just connecting the dots that you can instantly go to the 5th floor to pick up the gate card and head to the rival.
>yet i see a level 58 pokemon
A singular high levelled Pokemon, and a Marowak, a slow, not bulky mon with lots of weaknesses, again.
Now sure I'm not saying you should've instantly grinded to the max after you beat Giovanni but if you couldn't beat the Marowak at that level I think you might be bad at the game. And the game does just allow you to go back, literally a few minutes to go down the tower, fight the audino guy a few times if you really need those levels, and come back to roll the marowak.
Fuck man this board is so funny sometimes lmao. How the fuck do you guys function when it comes to any minor inconvenience in your daily lives

I'm just pointing out this user has some very strange trains of thought that don't really connect well to each other. I don't think I'm smart at all, if I did I'd browse /lit/. Guess that shows how low the bar is lol
Okay, then if that's the case more power to you
>Not sure what part of that you're not understanding
If I was talking wuth someone who loved guns but had only ever owned a pistol I'd think its odd. If I was talking with someone who loved films but had only ever seen The Big Lebowski and Fight Club I would think its odd.
So yes it is a semantics issue I guess, because I've never heard anyone use that strong of a word for something that they've not engaged with much at all

radical red is a hack with competent systems that is completely undermined by a lack of vision when it comes to game design

>a slow, not bulky mon
He buffs his defences and all other stats at the start and has a priority move. Man, i get you feel like a special boy for "being good at pokemon" but your posts make you seem like a social outcast furry tranny whatever. A not well adjusted individual, to be more polite. Each time you mention how smart you are for grinding i just can't help but imagine a fat intersex creature with droopy face and cum stains on its clothes. You really should reconsider your life decisions mate. Also, just like i said, the game design of this hack is shit, and marowak is just one of many examples. But obviously, being a mentally challenged person that you are, you would be blind to any sort of of proper discussion, so there is no reason for me to mention other inconveniences, because it would only cause you to write another ego filled rant about "being good at pokemon" with your dirty fat slimy stinky fingers. While droolng uncontrollably. So yeah, you suck. If we ever met irl i would probably beat you up just for fun, and stomp your face against the concrete. Seethe, cry, try to laugh my post off but deep inside you know that i am right about everything.

whats the rom hack with the cool looking regional venomoth? i cant remember it for the life of me

Holy fucking based, radical trannies on suicide watch