/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
???

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous thread:

Attached: zardgoss.png (500x333, 12.22K)

1st for I love the Toilet Dragon

Attached: 1637986124568.jpg (1280x720, 202.27K)

FPWP

Charizard buffs when?

I would much prefer the current situation of not touching him at all instead of buffing the physical set and gutting the fun set, which we both know will happen next time they hit him with a balance patch

How do you guys still play this game? I quit over a week ago, been playing for 11 months straight. I cannot withstand this hell of a game anymore, it's absolute torture every match. I never been into mobas before and I feel terrible how sucked in I was. Now I get how league is and why ppl make fun of it.

Attached: sadpug.jpg (1024x683, 78.81K)

I played few ranked matches.
Five first ones went well, they might have been bot matches because every time someone came to bottom lane with me.
But sixth one was surely a real match
>Pinged I go bottom lane as a support before the match
>Our Aegilash pings he comes to bottom lane too right at the beginning of poke-select, when there was lots of time
>Match starts
>Everyone runs to top
>Slowpoke returns from there to help me, bless his heart
>Aegislash went jungle
>We kill monkis and go to kill Audino
>Some poking as I heal my Slowpoke friend
>We manage to kill their Blissey, and Lucario pulls back
>We pull back to heal
>Aegislash """flanks""" our lane
>Dives their slow lane when Lucario is full health lvl4, Aegislash was lvl3
>Goes afk instantly
>Whole game falls apart
>Rotom could be considered to be part of the enemy team
>Nobody came to kill Zapdos even when I used "I need backup" ping 3 times, had to abort it after 3 enemies went there
>Our Slowpoke, true to his name, went there and died like 10 seconds after I pulled back
>We lose
>I have second most kills and points after our Saur
It's like my old LoL days. I'm home.

I don't mind that Eldegoss isn't the best or such. I like their kit and how cute they are.
>Playing support in this game is hell
I have gotten used to it. I play Medic and Engineer in TF2 a lot. I used to play support and sometimes jungle in LoL. Then they reworked Taric and I lost all interest in the game, but I digress.
>cotton guard is always preferable over cotton spore
Yeah, I noticed that the Cotton Guard seems much better. Helping team is much nicer. Same with Leaf Tornado because it is good when shit hits the fan and I can escape.
Thanks for the rest of the tips, I will do my best to become a good support.

Attached: 2627b8b2b77c8c55ddd03299dbb22034.png (807x1026, 451.22K)

I quit months ago.

The easiest tell when a match is a bot match is when it starts the other 4 members of your team don't move immediately and then all move at the exact same time about a second after the match starts.

Yeah. I thought so. At least I got a nice friend for bot lane. I also carried all games, but they were much easier than CPU games for some reason.

>Our Aegilash pings he comes to bottom lane too right at the beginning of poke-select, when there was lots of time
Unless things have changed, I don't think bots can call lanes at character select.

CPU games are honestly a pain in the ass in their own respects. Easy to win, but you legit have to play differently than normal because your bots will literally work against you if you're doing too well. They will blatantly abandon objectives and refuse to score points while the enemy bots will group up on focus on you.

>lost three games today where top lane AND jungler ignore Dred
>still fail to secure Rotom most of the time
>lose every Dred as the enemy is on it while they completely refuse to come bot aside from backcapping on the bottom goal
>get steamrolled from there because we're unable to keep up with their higher levels and competent placements
I don't know what's going on in this game where people don't realize the team that has their ult up first will have the advantage, often deciding the game. It's worse when it's a duoq top lane.

Attached: 1646371735777.jpg (1200x675, 286.13K)

It's fun. I don't tryhard anymore, the only thing that makes me mad nowadays is seeing a lane owl on my team.

They do now.

Yeah, that is why I thought it was a real match rather than a bot match like the five matches before it.

>and refuse to score points
I noticed on the bot game that our Espeon and enemy Pikachu both had 40 points. Was silly to see them kill each other and not score at all.

I quit playing seriously 3 months ago, but quick matches are fun for me

It's not at all uncommon for bots to walk right up onto goals made defenseless by zapdos/rotom, and then just turn around and walk away. Unless of course you're trying to score a 40 pointer on a goal with 10 points left, in which case they'll rush to dunk their 11 points.

The game becomes fun once you get to Master because then you can just say "fuck it" and play whatever you want. Quick Matches are also pretty fun on occasion. Never touching Standard again though.

>lobby before match
team chooses their pokemon and lanes
>I'm bot with Pikachu, thank fuck maybe we wont get rolled early game
>he switches to owl in the last 5 seconds
>enemy bot lane is Lucario and Snorlax
>dies in our base

Attached: exhaustion.gif (250x188, 1.26M)

Does Cram's ult count as auto attacks? Can it crit?

>get a pikachu down in bot with me
>fuck yeah
>get to lane
>it waits until after the middle audino dies to electroweb anyone
>make a poor decision to go after the electrowebbed target because it was so weird I didn't think straight and die
>pika decides not to retreat, dies and griefs jungle
>enemy lane was another /pug/ger

Well I also quit recently but only because i got bored after 5k+ battles, don't force yourself and take it easy.

no and no