I called bank of america and asked them to cancel a check deposit because I believe the person didn’t have the amount...

I called bank of america and asked them to cancel a check deposit because I believe the person didn’t have the amount they said they had. But the negro lady at the call center said there is no need because if the check is invalid then it won’t go through. Well now, my account has -1200 and will also be closed. If I call bank of america will they be able to do something since their nigger lady lied or will I have to have my credit destroyed and have to get paid in cash for the next ten years.

Honestly at this point I’m not even mad. Lol I have been taking so many losses in life in just this past month that I don’t care anymore.

Attached: F6FADB28-D5AF-4B05-9937-E36EF1D86048.jpg (399x399, 27.73K)

So let me get this straight. The check credited to your account, you spent all of the money knowing it might bounce, and now your balance is negative? You saw this coming but still did it?

did you ever give the spic the money?

I did. I tried calling but he won’t answer. At least I have my health.

do you have the cash? i would try calling the bank and doing whatever you can do, another user will have better advice. fuck shit skins

Imagine falling for a scam.... Some goblin came to my house asking to buy my car in cash... I came out with a gun.

If you didn’t escalate past nigger lady u ngmi

This, are you retarded? A fool and his money are soon parted

No I gave him all “his” money. I’m just gonna take the loss. I’m never trusting or helping anyone who isn’t related to me ever again.

i had a negro call center retard cancel a card on me when i was trying to make an order it got fucked. i had to go to a branch to get a white person to fix the monke fuck up. pissed me off that they are risking their bank security just to impress the jewish women and hire retarded monkeys

Do you really have to use the n-word?

I can tell you of all the stories I've heard of someone helping someone else financially, probably 4/5 of them get scammed. Family or not barely makes a difference.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

fuck off bitch. pay the toll you fucking nigger

Peepeepoopoo! Just rob the bank for the 1200 bux and move to italy. Ez pee ez poo ez peepee ez poopoo.

Lol christ you're a dumbass OP
Got so caught up in your moral philosophizing of whether to rob the poor guy you were blind to the obvious that he was robbing you

The good news is this will be gone from your credit in like 3-5 years and is not a big enough sum of money to be worth them taking you to court, fuck bofa anyway support your local community credit union

i have a condition

Baited. I hate niggers too.

well done sir, a very BASED to you too

Attached: fec7981dbb26b009359871b9d1657a82c200f0f0.png (251x380, 80.12K)

So my wages won’t be garnished?

*sigh* just be straight with me, is that a man?

Any Forums has fucking ruined pictures of women on the internet for me

good loser