What the hell happened with ROSE?

Why did it only pump for a single day with volume falling off a cliff now? They announced a fucking surprise partnership with META out of nowhere without any chance to price it in. Are people this retarded to intentionally overlook this lifetime opportunity or is the news somehow being suppressed?

Attached: 22349829034.jpg (271x186, 11.67K)

What's the suistack? I'm getting close to 10k.

Yeah, I'd say so. $100 is the minimum in the next bull imo. This is the greatest hidden gem I've ever seen.

that would put us at a 600b+ mcap.
def not happening.

Yes it will. They're partnered with Meta. That brings an entirely new level of legitimacy. Stay poor.

I'd be happy with it hitting like $5. At 100 I'd be making 30k a month off of it. That be neat

Rose is about to pump super hard. V shaped recovery. Cap this. 15 cents inbound.

It seems content to stay at 8c for now, I think outside of Any Forums and insiders no one really cares or knows about the project.

THE 'PARTNERSHIP', AND I WILL USE THAT WORD AS LIGHTLY AS POSSIBLE, IS JUST GIVING THAT FAGGOT KIKE ZUCCERBERGER THE ABILITY TO DATA FARM YOUR ETHNICITY AND RACE DATA SO IT CAN BE USED AGAINST WHITES LMAO YOU DUMB PUMPERS ARE LIKE FISH IN A BARREL. SELL SELL SELL GLOBOHOMO

that puts it at a higher mc than meta lmao

The partnership with Facebook is a fucking nothingburger, 2017-tier "partnership with Google"-like low IQ announcement

Sorry that you missed your buy chance, retards, but a partnership with meta for a crypto project is guaranteed 100b mcap. No other project has something like this.

>token not needed
>Jeez why won't anyone buy this!

Attached: 1646907889920.jpg (1079x565, 38.63K)

I hope your bags get pumped, but the sad and harsh truth is that Oasis is just another generic EVM chain. Releasing an announcment with Facebook doesn't change this fact.

I feel sorry for you if you actually believe this.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, but surely this will at least go to top 20 this coming bullrun.

Ever heard of the merge?

AND YOU ARE A FUCKING TRANNY

Its going to go to $3 in 4 months. Its going to sip back down to $1.10-.90 range, and then it will have an accumulation phase and then pump to $8. Take profits boys. We are going to revisit .05 in the coming days. Wait with what you were going to buy with, and buy then.

how was it a surprise when it was announced already like 8 months ago? good job being exit liquidity for VCs lmao. stay poor with those diversity survey bags

Hedera