I am Korean

I am Korean.
My girlfriend is Hungarian.

Thanks to this kpop thing and sudden koreaboo mood. It isn't too hard for Korean guy to get foreign puss.

but though slowly I am getting disappointments.
especially the chicks from eastern european post-soviet block.

What makes me frustrated is how they prefer their life just 'stopped'
and nothing more. 'stopped'
no pursuit in economic achievement, or academical background, no dream, no nothing literally.

They think just landing on somewhere countryside and cooking, sex, sleep and this is everything that is enough to do in life.

Maybe it is different when it is 1st worlder girls? probably from Norway or UK, or New Zealand they would be more modernized in thought process?

What do I do to find a girl who knows the concept of further persuit with ambitiousness and efficiency? Do I have to lurk around Oxford university in UK or Princeton university in USA?

I'm fucking tired to be around the people who is slacking and still feeling fine with their mediocre life.

What I suggested personally to this girl, was to open business online and give it a shot for online business. based on learning materials on Youtube,
and her response was "I am too afraid about taxes so I would never study it and I will be just homewife who does cleaning choirs cooking washing dishes"

It literally sounds as if "Ok, I will be meaningless cocksucking sexdoll to be dumped anytime from you"
I wouldn't even be able to hide my asset when the government chase down my cash and house with this type of stupid fucking bitch.

She didn't even register a single business or company in the paper yet. and says "I'm too much afraid of taxes so I will not do it"

Attached: chrome_1gSl4f32qQ.png (576x666, 766.45K)

shut up chink

TL;DR
Fuck off, redditor cunt. Pathetic Asian spic. Ugly little scrote.
Fuck you. And your ugly fat girlfriend.

Palvin Barbi a barátnőd, te köcsög?

youre also probably over 5 11, women are attracted to anyone with height.

Dios mio...

>korean
so what clan are you from? furthermore why haven't you started a family yet?

Attached: 1637213185801.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

tiny cocked story. shes smarter than you.

Why are you korean
Just be Hungarian bro

first of all, don't race mix and go back to your country and find a nice Korean wife. second, you absolute faggot dipshit, western men would kill you with their bare hands to have a wife that just wants to rear your many children (4 and no more income tax for life in Hungary!). But please do number 1.

>Women want to be women and have babies.
>WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEMEMEEEEEE???????
you're a retard and money grubbing chinkoids are unnatural

Isn't the Korean birth rate one of the lowest in the world? You will be extinct this century, right? And you're complaining that other people aren't living right? That's rich..

>Im tired of trad girls
>I want some woman who will work 50h per week
Thats why your country is shit and nobody has kids

I am not falling for your colossal bait OP

>One post by this ID
Nice shitposting my fellow Korean Chad. Take note other nations, and try to not be too jealous.

Attached: 1655808839507.jpg (1125x806, 83.16K)

>4 and no more income tax for life in Hungary!
would consider. Thanks !

Mr brown id nigger

Attached: FB5D4E0F-013A-4C82-BC36-647DD6B8F854.jpg (237x299, 23.04K)

you're just lucky hungarian chicks are easy, you peanut-benis

damn didn't realize how ridiculously insecure Any Forums was til this thread

seething because some korean guy can get white pussy lmao

>What makes me frustrated is how they prefer their life just 'stopped'
>and nothing more. 'stopped'
>no pursuit in economic achievement, or academical background, no dream, no nothing literally.
>the concept of further persuit with ambitiousness and efficiency
life isn't a video game
you're a literal bugman
there is no meaning of life, you work until you're comfortable enough to retire and then you die

Great bait

You're a small dick chink.
Girl is doing what her biological duty is (kids, man, home), not some autistic game of collecting shekels.
Its a larp anyway as no one likes asian ""males"" beyond the monetary possibility they offer.

Look, not sure why you're posting here, but if what you're after is someone to introduce you to higher class girls in the UK, I can help.

Send 1ETH 0x5B01813B7cE4334375E1B0F0708703bbEEE4f182 to prove you're actually suitable though and not some low class status chaser.

Kill yourself liar, didn't read your post but I'm assuming you are lying. The same way you are lying about your girlfriend.
Barabara Palvin is MY girlfriend.

read
>bugman
I've been through this for multiple times. But it never leave even slightest wound to my heart. Because most of the times, they are wagies from euro who has to pay 60% of their income to the government.

Shut the fuck up and perish in hell forever and never come out from India you fucking pajeet.

This thread further reinforces my belief that whites are the most emotionally frail race.

>I've been through this for multiple times. But it never leave even slightest wound to my heart. Because most of the times, they are wagies from euro who has to pay 60% of their income to the government.
someone who lives in a society that is literally being 'forced' to be slave, and not allowed to have any legit dream even registering a business, only just waging is their only left way to convey a life,
and often these whitey pinkskins refer asians as 'soulless' and 'bugman'
try look up the lyrics of gangster nig*er hiphop songs and how they are emphasizing the word 'soul'
You often do the mistake and behave the same way how black people do towards you, and then whitey complain about brakk,
and then soon behave the same to azn. TOP KEK