If you're over 20, and still love and talk about pokemon everyday, you're probably autistic user

If you're over 20, and still love and talk about pokemon everyday, you're probably autistic user.

Attached: 1653406979733.png (877x948, 204.91K)

yes and?

yeah

If you're on Any Forums, you're probably autistic.

>never officially diagnosed, unable to be for a while
>somehow always in the company of weirdos no matter where I go
>do autistic shit that is often considered cringe
>fit right in with autists when I hang out with them and can hardly establish good relationships with normies
>never thought about it too hard until recently and the signs are apparent, though subtle enough to doubt myself
>still convinced I have it but don't want to self-diagnose like some tumblr snowflake

There's no point behind this blogpost I'm just not sure what to do now

Attached: 1555102378472.jpg (695x491, 55.78K)

If you can't logically apply this to all video games then you don't actually believe this and are just projecting. Also I play pokemon with my gf.

Attached: 36b.png (551x800, 187.36K)

Yeah I have Asperger, and I'm very proud of it

I thought the folds of her hand was her clevage...

Attached: 1654725344136.gif (498x280, 2.19M)

I thought I was the same lol

No OP, I just am a zoophile who's disgusted by real people fucking real animals for some reason

Yes and?
Im happy I actually have passion.
I love pokemon world.
Fuck games though (I enjoyed Arceus)

oh yeah look at that

Attached: smiling-friends-desmond.gif (498x325, 1.01M)

autistic people can have gfs too you know

sounds bretty autistic to me tbqh

yeah like 10% of us can. the rest are doomed to be forever alone.

>over 20

30 year old boomer.
I only talk about Pokémon to my mid tier Pokémon fan friends. Those who keep up with he franchise but play other games.
I have friends who are shiny hunters, hard modders to customize their handhelds to be Pokémon related, really cool people. I’m about a 4 on the autism spectrum, a 1 on the Kensey scale, and l1 d3 politically with bpd and a fetish for fit brown chicks or milkshake thick white girls. I ate a goldfish when I was 22 infront of the Walmart check out ladies face.

Attached: uhhhh.jpg (471x498, 18.99K)

I am in the exact same situation user. Apparently walking on your toes is a sign of autism so it's pretty much guaranteed in my case, yet I still pretend I don't have anything wrong with me.

Attached: 1652098591886.png (542x839, 362.52K)

>get diagnosed as autistic at young age around 3
>mom and family tell this story but say 'god healed me' so I don't have it
>never thought much of it since I was told I don't have it
>fast forward to 29
>family start to say they think I'm autistic because of my life choices
>even though I'm completely independent so it's none of their business
>brother is convinced I'm autistic because of previous 'diagnosis'
>can't stand not knowing
>go to get assessed for autism
>don't even humor me for an assessment because I'm apparently that normal and non-autistic
>diagnosis from young age must have actually been a misdiagnosis?
>but I post here
I don't even know anymore. Fuck my family tho

You actually are autistic, the big pharma doesn’t want you to know that the technology boom from 1990-2000 caused severe autism in all of humanity.
You’re “normal” because autism is normal.
Except for your boomer parents who were more than likely raised on television. They’re the equivalent of a lazy potato in the Amish community by todays standards.
If you want wanna keep up you gotta get Asperger’s, that’s the good shit

I bet 99% of Any Forums can't even define autism and self diagnoses themselves and everyone else based on memes.

Attached: tera baldo.jpg (750x388, 80.04K)

wasn't aspergers merged into the autism spectrum?

Maybe. It’s the cocaine and redbull version

there's an incredibly high rate of correct self diagnoses amongst autistic people. we know there's something wrong with us and want to find out. the only people diagnosing themselves from memes are women who want attention on social media.

Wrong I'm schizoaffective and a bunch of other nutty shit
At least playing Pokemon helps me take it easy
I've seen a few people walking on toes but they weren't autistic, sometimes it's a side effect of medication

>the only people diagnosing themselves from memes are women who want attention on social media.
You have to forgive them, Being a woman is the equivalent of being retarded.