Post your favorite non community day shinies

Post your favorite non community day shinies

Attached: 20220613_231608.jpg (720x1100, 283.23K)

How do you even gay shines in this game.

*Get shinies

every time you tap on a pokemon there's a chance it can be shiny. on the overworld they all look normal, you don't know if it's shiny until you tap it

shinies aren't the same between players either, two players could tap on the same pokemon and it could be shiny for one but not the other

Become RNGesus

PoGo shinies are worthless. There's a reason they have the badge of shame on Home.

You can send any pokemon from pokemon go to pokemon home.
>so you can start any new game with a brand new shiny and have it be 100% legit and not hacked in.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-053409_Pokmon GO.jpg (720x1280, 274.78K)

Lmfao. Puritan bitch

is there a boosted shiny rate at least? why is it so popular?

Dunno I've been playing since launch and never seen a shiny

t. lucklet

How often do you play? Its weird to not have a single shiny if you've been playing from the beginning.

Yeah, community days and special events have boosted rates depending on what Niantic want to push. Personally, been using it for collecting shit I don't want to waste time hunting in the proper games, as fuck that noise.

Legendaries in raids have a 1/20% chance to be shiny
Non legendary raids have a 1/50% chance.
Community day have a really high chance cuz I caught 24 shiny charmanders in 6 hours.

But non community/non raids pokemon have no boosted chances at all.

So that's why my shiny aggron metagross is such a flex amongst other pokemon go players

Attached: 20220613_230008.jpg (720x1225, 271.74K)

Most days

Electrode. Almost a max IVs one too, doing all those 5-nice-throws research task paid off.

Attached: 101.jpg (650x632, 221.33K)

>WAAAH WAAAH THEY'RE NOT REAL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE AND WALK AND NOT STAY INDOORS AND SOFT RESET OR MASUDA METHOD WAAAHHH

Hell yeah, I have a shiny Aron and I'm contemplating evolving it into Aggron

How many Pokemon have you caught? I've started playing in Aug 2017 and caught around 68000 Pokemon and found around 200 shinies.

>400
bro the chance of a shiny is 1/504, of course you're not gonna have any if you've only caught 400 pokemon over the course of six whole fucking years

doing the math you've caught an average of 66.66 pokemon a year, or 0.18264840182 a day. Clearly, you don't play that often if the numbers are that low, and of course you're not going to find a shiny if you haven't even met the bare minimum of the odds. Not that you're guaranteed a shiny of your 504th Pokemon, but still.

This is like complaining you've never won the lottery and saying you play most days, but in actuality, you've bought one scratch ticket over the last thirty years.