I wish I didn't have a newborn son so I could kill myself without guilt

I wish I didn't have a newborn son so I could kill myself without guilt

Attached: E1Wk7-UWQAMu4tA.jpg (568x319, 19.05K)

imagine if your son had these thoughts

He's too busy chewing on his toes

Highly leveraged short?

clean your room bucko

Nah, my portfolio is actually alright. I've just been fighting a losing battle with depression lately. Each day I wake up trying to pull myself up and over the mental hurdles but it's beginning to feel too much like madness and lying to myself that things will be alright.

Have you seriously and sincerely turned to God for help? Like you need to first off humble yourself. Really reflect on what a GIFT it is to be alive, have a newborn son...you have so much even if you don't realize it. Once you've humbled yourself before God, beg for fortiveness. Beg for the gift of faith. God will listen. God can NEVER be outdone in his mercy. If you were sincere, you will feel consolation from God. Pray to God that he can guide you out of your mess. That your life can be dedicated to raising your child as best as you possibly can. If you do this, I am 100% certain you will be changed immensely over time. The long and short of it is you need humility and to turn to God for mercy and guidance. I pray that you find what you need.

You're gonna keep yourself alive and for what? So your newborn son can just off in the basement of your house or in a room in your flat

>fighting a losing battle with depression
You always lose fighting with depression, you'll never win. The most you can do is to delay the inevitable / prolong the battle.

OP, if you follow this advice,never forget that all religions are scams.
You don't need a middleman to connect with the God.

See a doctor and get on antidepressants and see if they help if your depression is that severe. Or try psilocybin microdosing.

Shut the fuck up christcuck.

Why kys? Life is short lol, it'll all be over soon

This is wrong thinking. It's negative. Being part of a Church and having a faith community is amazing. I know why you are so negative because I've been where you've been....maybe you don't believe me but you are wrong. Community and fraternity are huge parts of living a life oriented towards God

I'm thinking I'll have to try this. Don't know how much it'll help though. I'm not placing any bets.

The suffering and self torture to keep going each day aren't enjoyable

Don't fall for the SSRI Jew, it's a meme

Attached: depression.png (831x577, 70.25K)

Why so angry that I recommend OP orient himself towards God? There is literally no better way to dig yourself out of despondency than to turn to God

Depression is a meme
Just stop being sad

I mean at the end of the day it's a war on your mind. It's possible to change this but will take effort and time. Meditate, calm music, shift your mindset and habits, read helpful things, etc. You can do it bro.

I appreciate the reply btw, and while I believe the church plays an overall positive role their communities it's not for me

I've read that SSRIs are based on bad info now. I can believe this. I've never seen anything but overall lackluster or bad responses to them. There are others though but even they don't seem to do much more than sedate people

Get fucked, christian fag. Stop shilling your God