SV New Fishmon Leaks

This is a new Pokémon it’s named Bacalow, pure Water, never thought I’d leak anything but my superiors haven’t been the best lately, here’s the raw png

Attached: 615C5F8B-F3A2-4FF6-AB92-8259791AB881.png (2250x2250, 2.53M)

this looks fucking retarded so I believe it.
what does he evolve into?

>filename
Well, atleast its ugly enough to LOOK real.

I hope it's real. Not because I like it, but because I hope you get sued to hell and back "because your supervisors haven't been the best lately" lmao

wow this actually looks pretty good and real. kudos to the artist if fake

>haven’t been the best lately
This sentence been beaten to death in leaks, instant fake. Where have your supervisors been not nice? At McDonald's?
At least try to come up with something original next time

This is just actually shit get this off the channel

Is everyone in this thread just being nice to OP, or is OP using different devices to praise himself? Get this stupid trash out of here. Why not start a fakemom thread instead of this shit? Get some brains

Khu said we were getting a fish I think

He said a cool fish

I miss sadfish

He was responding to someone who asked if there would be a cool fish. Who knows how Khu was factoring that, or if he even paid attention to the cool part.

Bacalow is a chill brofish

It's name is a reference to bacalhau, the portuguese name for codfish. Quite smart

That’s not even the right shading technique for official Pokémon art

We always get a fish

enough with the foodmon

kalos? i mean a classic fish

I like it but it’s fake and I’ll never have it. Enough of these fake posts

looks decent but theres some messiness that isnt really typical of official art

Attached: feesh.png (1000x534, 245.86K)

Khu is a faggot coming up with random bullshit for clout and you faggots fell for it, he only good some good things right by luck, if he really was legit he would has get sued by Nintendo ninjas ages ago