Ignore this leak thread

The Cranston leaker is not real, though they guessed the gimmick PARTIALLY correctly. Call me Oshawott.

Smoliv becomes Pimienta, a waifumon. She has a bunch of half cut olives as hair and dress and looks to be the “pit”. Greased up in olive oil.

Tauros get’s a cross regional evolution called Bullwark. It’s a hunched over minotaur with crazed red eyes and black hair all over. It’s Dark/Fighting. Pokédex lore states that human interaction with this Pokémon caused it to change it’s temperament for the worse.

Lechonk becomes Chonqueen, based on the “You can put lipstick on a pig” idiom. It’s really fucking weird looking and reminded me of Ms. Piggy.

Kikireaper the final stage of a day of the dead-ish Rooster regional bird. Masuda hinted at this on Twitter. Ghost/Fighting.

The shattered crystals at the end of the trailer are the main gimmick of the games, refractions of the past and the future through crystals. Similar to mega evolution you get shard of these crystals and can transform into past and future forms. Hisuian Pokémon are not past forms, they’re considered tangent evolutions.

Attached: F09575AC-5E1C-47D3-A2B0-215D2C4D5FE9.png (475x475, 132.12K)

This isn’t even an interesting fake leak this is just boring. So many inaccuracies as well that real leaks never have

Koraidon and Miraidon are not part of the main gimmick gameplay wise, and you get them fairly early on. The lore has them “evolve” from a baby dragon named Presecapo. You get Presecapo as a “second starter”, and an event early on involving a shattered time crystal has them evolve into the respective cover versions.

They are your PLA ride Pokémon all in one.

Koraidon’s wheel is vestigial. You ride on his back but he uses his legs. He swims and climbs as well. He puffs up his neck wheel to “fly” like Braviary.

Miraidon has jets and hovers over water and doesn’t climb with it’s limbs.

Professors are not evil, but are misguided as they’re both trying to return home to their respective time periods.

Funny enough Dialga and Celebi are mentioned, but the time crystals act on different strengths than Dialgas time control. The crystals are basically reflections of the past and future, while Dialga merely controls times flow and Celebi can jump between time periods.

Whether a Pokémon has a past form or future form is arbitrarily decided like mega evolution and it’s kind of a samey gimmick. For example, Bannette has a past form where it’s a stuffed animal, before it was cursed. Rotom has a future form where it looks like it’s puppeteering a C3P-O styled robot.

Roserade line get’s a regional evo that’s Grass/Dark based on red roses and bull fighting.

Pawmi evolves in a similar way to that weird fiew type beta mon but maintains it’s electric typing.

There’s a dope bug line based on a Soldier Fly.

>Call me Oshawott.
No, I think I'll call you a faggot instead

This is the plot to fossil fighters frontier.

>Roserade line get’s a regional evo that’s Grass/Dark based on red roses and bull fighting.
This all sounds really cool and good and all... But it's the fact that this Roserade is perfect for a Spain region is why I doubt it is real.

I believe

I'm trans btw

i belv u ip

>Chonqueen

Attached: desmond.png (530x303, 166.47K)

Factually lechonk evolves based on the "when pigs fly" phrase

0/10 leak

>implying lechonk doesn’t evolve into ohlawdhecomin

Pimienta is a literal word in Spanish, faggot, it means "pepper". They won't use a literal word. They almost don't call Dialga that because "alga" is "seaweed" in Spanish, and that could make it look weak.

Same with Emolga. In Japanese it's Emonga, "monga" is used in Spanish to call someone (a female) retarded. That's why it's the only pikaclone (barring the new one) that has a different name from Japanese.

So no way they are going to call a Pokémon "Pimienta"

>they won't use a real word
>thunder
>thunders
>freezer
>sands

>Seel
>Muk
>Electrode
>Mr. Mime
>Koffing
>Weezing
>Gastly
>Golem
>Ditto
>Gloom
>Abra
>Kadabra
>Alakazam
>Boldore
>Fraxure
>Sawk
>Throh
>Crab
etc

Posting in this thread so when people look back in the archive for key words made by Oshawott and this proves to be true I can saw I was here

Attached: ChadHound.jpg (417x450, 40.72K)

Count me in. This shit's probably fake but would be funny if it was real

Attached: F255DEDA-5737-4DC8-9B59-56742916DA40.jpg (1000x700, 100.13K)

>bull fighting
aaand you blew it. theyre deliverately avoiding bullfighting, spain is ashamed of it and it would cause controversey. not gonna happen.

>day of the dead-ish
MEXICO
IS
NOT
SPAIN

Attached: 22875779-0CE1-4426-8078-C0E87894DB79.jpg (329x329, 52.75K)

There are some trip ups but OP clearly put effort into it

hehe... nigger...

you know, the Affleck leak also called Yamper "Pamper" so it could be something like Primienta or something

>Pamperchu