But why?

But why?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-13-13-30-53-784_com.android.chrome.jpg (961x320, 64.5K)

Because they want to cut back on moves in addition to cutting Pokemon.

Based. I hope they keep it to 50 moves maximum

So that CHARIZARD can be the only one with good moves.

>wtf bros why won't they continually update and bug test 800+ move animations and mechanics in every single game that I will definitely use and not just bitch about pretending to use on basket weaving forums?

it's funny how pokemon fans are so used to every game being the same stagnated shit that they start bitching when the series starts reasonably cutting things that literally every other series does.

No one here is bitching but you. Tbh you sound like a huge vagina

Are you stupid? People actually do give them a pass for cuts if they actually make a unique game out of it and do something they haven't done, like PLA. BDSP and SwSh were just the same stagnated shit with low quality and effort put in so the removals don't make sense other than being lazy.

No shit the cuts were for them being lazy, they fucking said as much themselves. I can't fathom how their elaboration that summarizes as "We just don't want to do it anymore" somehow just managed to consistently stay forgotten by people.

so you agree DPPt is bad because it doesn't include kanto, johto, and hoenn right?

Are you braindead? DPPT (well, not DP lol) were good games on their own at the time. The others aren't. Not to mention, Gen 4 is the gen that lost the least amount of features from the previous gen. They even kept contests. secret bases, shards, and FRLG's VS seeker. This in addition to the physical/special split, wifi stuff, pokeradar/poketch etc. etc. that they added. The whole problem with these recent gens is that they remove more than they add.

>were good games on their own at the time
So the move cut in Sword and Shield is fine because they're good games on their own at the time?

>literally the worst launch game in the series.

Massive faggot confirmed.
You like your straight line corridors, braindead story, bland wild area, shit postgame, and forced EXP share that much?

>Sword and Shield is fine because they're good games on their own
L+Masudafag+Consoomer+Ratio

As opposed to DP which has straight line corridors, braindead story, bland routes with the same 4 kanto pokemon spammed everywhere, and forced no party wide EXP share? Why shouldn't I like it?

Final area in SwSh

Attached: AAW8UqAAC_qu.jpg (440x438, 25.29K)

1 out of four floors in final area of DPPT
There's literally only 10 routes in the game. Generic story>Braindead story. And yeah, DP distribution was shit but Platinum is way better.
>thinks EXP share that allows you to steamroll with 6 OP Pokemon is better than needing to actually train up the Pokemon you want to use.

Underage alert.

Attached: AAW8UqAAC_q8.jpg (655x768, 62.58K)

>the game wastes more of your time with filler caves that interrupt you with golbat and graveler for the 1294th time
I should prefer this...why again?

>Generic story>Braindead story
DPPt is both lmao

>Platinum is way better
and it's still vastly shittier than Sword and Shield's lmao

>>thinks EXP share that allows you to steamroll with 6 OP Pokemon is better
yeah, it is better, because I can actually have fun experimenting with different Pokemon and rotating my team without wasting time as opposed to DPPt where the game never gives you a reason to use more than 1 Pokemon and you steamroll everything anyway.

Are you the same user as the other one? There's no you're going to criticize most Pokemon games being the same stagnated shit while praising Sword and Shield as good games.

This franchise has gone on way longer than it should've, and as a result is bloated beyond function. But since it's a money printer, they're forced to make new games for it. This is all they can do to continue to add new features (mons, moves, etc.) while keeping it from collapsing under its own weight.

>I hate slightly complex level design and just want low IQ straight lines

Yeah, it's quite clear now that you're a retard.

>DPPt is both lmao

Nihilistic villain wants to change the world into his own image because of neglectful childhood vs Dumbass "well-intentioned extremist" who couldn't wait a single day for someone who has already agreed to help him. Also shoved into the tail end of the game while DPPT's had buildup throughout the whole game. I'm legitimately not sure if you're just baiting or actually retarded.
>and it's still vastly shittier than Sword and Shield's lmao
Compared to the amount of Pokemon available at the time, objectively wrong.

>I have ADHD and suck at children's games
This has to be bait.

There are actually Galarfags on this board?

>>I hate slightly complex level design
It's not complex though. It's just padded out.

>Dumbass "well-intentioned extremist" who thinks "spirit actually means something" vs Dumbass "well-intentioned extremist" who couldn't wait a single day for someone who has already agreed to help him
FTFY

>Also shoved into the tail end of the game
Oooh so you weren't paying attention to the story. That explains it.

>Compared to the amount of Pokemon available at the time, objectively wrong
I can catch 400 Pokemon in Sword and Shield and the game doesn't spam Geodude and Zubat.
I can catch 200 Pokemon in Platinum and the game does spam Geodude and Zubat.
400 > 200. No shitty kanto Pokemon spam > shitty kanto Pokemon spam.

>This has to be bait.
What part of "mindlessly sweep everything with 1 pokemon" implies I suck at children's games?