Soul

Soul.

Simple as.

Attached: 368px-Bellchime_Trail_HGSS.png (368x184, 140.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/kywgyCxJ#S_gOCUWgpv3QwAFcXztRxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shame it's stuck in the worst generation (4), and the worst remakes (HGSS)

>cave tiles in ilex forest and sprout tower /burned tower

Why did Zoomers keep removing words?
What the fuck is "Simple as"
It was "Simple as that" you fucking caveman

Heart

They could have easily not made the leaves gold to keep it "faithful", but they did

Rappers are illiterate yet they're the class of people those youngsters look up to.

The games had their problem, but Johto's region will always tug on my nostalgia in a way most of the others dont.

Silver

it's a uk way of speaking you fucking anti social retard

also aussie. we've been saying it for 40 years

And "soul" is the only thing this shitty West-Kanto has.

simpl' as blokes

what did user mean by this

I would like to play Platinum Renegade but I can not find Platinum ROM 3531 or 4997.

Does anyone know where I can find these?

>same repeated tile asset, identical trees with 3 different color shades, empty areas where tree suddenly stop
>"oMg my childhood was so great!!!! no work, daddy fed me, no responsibilities, no adulthood. sOuL!!!!!!!11111"

The 2D Pokémon era is the very era that every normal gamer laughed about and mocked. As soon as Pokemon turned 3d, normal gamers that played pokemon when they were 3 came back to replay it. That has to tell you something. Childishness isn't soul.

This website:
mega.nz/folder/kywgyCxJ#S_gOCUWgpv3QwAFcXztRxA
Is a few years old by now, but should still work. It has that and some other hacks pre-patched.

>50709786
High effort bait.

the one of many almost daily/weekly hg/ss discord jannie dick suck threads! this game is really old and you are living disappointments! the quality is really going down on this site and IT IS your fault!

>discord jannie dick suck threads
no schizo, people just like the game

Obviously it probably isn't all them, but the discorders have defended Johto in the past, and making daily threads to repeat meaningless buzzwords is right up their alley. Really the fact that discorders could blend in so easily with johto fans at all should be the first sign that there's a problem.

Yeah? Isn't Discord meant to hate HGSS because muh level curve? kek