Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-094936.jpg (1080x1084, 710.96K)

All of those have looked like Pokémon to me from the start, even the weird wolves. Reshiram and Zekrom tho...

>X/Y
>Alright
>Sun/Moon
>Eh
>Sword/Shield
>EW
>Scarlet/Violet
>Alright

I don't have some restrictive view of what a Pokemon can be.
If Jynx, Mr Mine and Eggsecute can be Pokemon, anything can.

Box legends have finally returned to actually being designed to look cool and strong first with Koraidon and Miraidon, which hasn't been a priority when designing them since Xerneas.

all of them look less like digimon than gen 4

This is unironically a good thing

Attached: gigachadmon-x.png (439x512, 165.21K)

They look like digimon since gen 3

To be fair, the Sword/Shield legends do look more like Digimon, because one of Digimon's gimmicks was adding armor to later forms.
The SV legends are the worst though because I can't tell what they're supposed to be. Overdesigned and no themed idea behind them.
>Xerneas, Yveltal: X,Y
>Solgaleo and Lunala: Sun, Moon
>Zacian and Zamzenta: Sword, Shield
>Koraidon, Miraidon: ???
At least the professors with a cavewoman and tronsuit fit the past/future theming better.

Attached: metal.jpg (1500x1292, 184.32K)

The most digi are Dialga and Palkia

>no themed idea behind them
>tribal/traditional lizard vs techno lizard

>The SV legends are the worst though because I can't tell what they're supposed to be. Overdesigned and no themed idea behind them.
This applies to Gen 4 Box Legendaries Dialga and Palkia too.

>headress means tribal
that's racism
also Miraodn looks just like a snake, I don't see any techno parts to it. Solgaleo looks unironically more robotic and futuristic while Lunala looks emanciated and death-like, fitting its Ghost typing

doesn't make it any better, penis dragon's design was mocked for years
Dialga could at least be recognized as a sauropod
people really loved Giratina and Giratina-O though

>headress means tribal
>that's racism
No, you idiot. It looks like tribal headress.

>The SV legends are the worst though because I can't tell what they're supposed to be. Overdesigned and no themed idea behind them.
past-themed motorcycle lizard vs. futuristic hoverbike lizard. 99% of people picked up on this mere hours if not minutes after the trailer, if you didn't you're just slow

Miraidon’s eyes are pixels

>implying headdresses are tribal
>implying headdresses are "past" or "primitive"
>not racism
>>Any Forums

Literally seconds for non retards

They just are. It's not racism it's a fact. Like every culture is eaten up by modernization.

Please stop reminding me that I am a joyless wizard who is experiencing a legit existential crisisOP