Not even remotelly rare even complete

>not even remotelly rare even complete
>€112 used
>"bro that's just the price this game deserves, who cares if there's a million unsold copies just like this sitting wasting internet space on ebay/amazon/cex/etc"
Rembember when games were expensive because they were rare? Why do Pokémon fans decided to change that rule out of the sudden?

Attached: 81x4OyqjK3L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1352, 225.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdromance.com/nds-roms/pokemon-black-version-2-dsi-enhanced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the answer is unironically autism

Speaking of which. I still have an emerald cartridge lying around. How much do you think I could sell it for?

Who the fuck buys games anymore? Just download the nds file lmao

three fiddy

Used cart, $10
Factory sealed copy of Emerald, $1,000

It's a good game, when good games become rare they get more expensive.
Blame GameFreak for taking until PLA to make another half decent one since ORAS

Mfw you can extremely easily emulate these games for free but retards still spent hudreds on them.

You can play this game on Android drastic emulator for free just download

cdromance.com/nds-roms/pokemon-black-version-2-dsi-enhanced/

With filter fxaa HQ and 3d high resolution graphics

Agree

the only physical cart worth a damn is HGSS and only if you have a pokewalker

everything else can be emulated and even transferred to home if you want

I always used to be on the fence about emulation. But the price hike of these second hand games over the last 2 years or so helped me to see the light. If Nintendo don't want people emulating, they should find a competitive way to make the games available via their own efficient service that people wont mind paying for.

>hudreds

BW2 ARE rare. English version is actually very hard to find in many coutries

Why do people bother buying old games like these anyway, you can't even use the online features anymore. I'll just use my old R4 card to play this.

Just because there are practically infinite copies of the game doesn't mean that people are selling them off en masse. There's a high demand but a low supply on the market (you probably aren't going to walk in to a random store and find copies, anyways).
That and this isn't exclusively a Pokemon issue, pretty much all old games are more expensive than they were even 5 years ago.

>he doesn’t know

>this isn't exclusively a Pokemon issue
The extent of the price hike is though. Right now I can go on eBay and buy Ocarina of Time (the most famous N64 game released in over 20 years ago) for $140. Meanwhile, Pokemon games on the DS from 10 years ago are at the same value, if not higher.

This is why we sail the sea, boyos

Supply and demand you fucking tard

I mean there are probably a lot of other considerations too, like the fact that OoT has had a GameCube re-release, multiple VC rereleases and a 3DS remake, meanwhile, Black 2 hasn't. I'm not going to say that outright carries over for a lower price saying as how other games that get remakes for Pokemon make their originals go down in price, but with Black 2 being the follow up to Black and White the prices for those games too might be speculative as no one is expecting B2W2 content to even make it into the gen 5 remakes.
I guarantee you that if gens 3-5 were released as VC in the Nintendo eShop and had full/near full functionality with multiplayer features that rival someone with a cart and HOME compatibility, the prices of those carts would go down.