Is he credible? p2

Last thread() hit bump limit, lets continue the discussion.

Attached: t4Ikd_mR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.79K)

For now, yes but he's a manchild.

No

I STILL don't understand him about megas. Will they come back or not?

Attached: F.png (720x1280, 629.11K)

More like diddler.

Khu is khu-khu for phu phu

Khu Kucks Klan stay winning

Their designs will be repurposed for the past/future form gimmick.

You know its klux right?

Unless he can post the name, design, typing, ability and general moveset of a SINGLE unrevealed Pokemon exactly without any cryptic bullshit, he’s a scam artist getting by off of some Chinese dude guessing based on analysis.

Doing so wouldn’t reveal where he got the information from nor would it be a catastrophic leak so there would be no use wasting money on litigation over it.

Fact is, he’s either a pathetic coward or a fraud. His choice.

>"""discussion"""
There's nothing to discuss, we know he's legit, people are just baiting or they're newfags who don't know he leaked prior to SV.

>is ohmori’s alt twitter account credible
Yes

Oh yeah of course, like how he used his retarded pictures to claim there would be a penguin wizard in SwSh (there wasn’t) and said there would be a Hisuian Qwilfish after the book in BDSP had already been found.

Eiscue

Khu isn't that chinese riddler, retard

He did kinda leak lechonk a few hours before the 2nd trailer

>legendary will be disabled printer dog

Automatically not credible.

Well, there's one way. Someone should ask khu a specific trait of the starters evolution so,when the trailer drop,we can confirm if he sucks dicks or not,once and for all.

Also, there's a possibility that,while he's saying the truth,he is also purposely spreading misinformation to not get axed by nigghendo ninjas

Attached: __skyla_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_shidaidaka__sample-39322dcdf5c83b0b3c9b6be02d2e0e7e.jpg (850x766, 107.77K)

Whether he is legit or not he is such a whiney self-worshiping chode I hope whatever source he gets his shit from cuts him off

Attached: 1519887917507s.jpg (125x105, 1.91K)

Or how he correctly guessed Goodra having a Hisuian form being steel type and whose riddles got people to accurate predict all 17 new forms.

>i-i-i-it's all a coincidence! I predicted all of them 2 years ago by time traveling!

Literal schizophrenia

I think people are afraid to leak in general now, remember the one guy who leaked swsh? dumbass got caught and had to pay $150k in court

we have to appreciate the stuff he gives because without him we'd all be skeletons right now, I know he's annoying but still

I honestly wonder how he got caught because as far I know all he did was post pics on Any Forums and nowhere else. Meanwhile khu is over here on twitter being a big ol attention whore and somehow has not gotten ninja'd

Khu is a fraud. Only dumb retards think otherwise.

Attached: 2a0.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

He got the Chinese immunity.

I want him to be a fraud as much as the next guy but his stuff has been right pretty constantly

it was discord, he accidentally posted a picture with his pfp and got tracked by the ninjas