POKEDOKO EPISODE 11

Pokédoko is the all new weekly Pokémon variety show replacing Pokénchi, starring Abareru-kun, Ryogo Matsumaru, Hikaru Takahashi and Shoko Nakagawa

Today:
>Ina-chan from Einstein and Kirari Murayama-chan are on Two Weeks in a Row! / Pikachu Dances with Joy During Ironhead's Pokémon Skit / The "Put Layers of Socks on in Seconds!" Championships!!!
Today's guests: Comedian Naoki Inada, comedian duo Ironhead and child actress Kirari Murayama

Stream at:
ok.ru/videoembed/4039044374132

Starts in 2 hours 30 minutes. Are your bodies ready?

Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=BcMF3vpR-HU

>Ina-chan from Einstein and Kirari Murayama-chan are on two weeks in a row! Pikachu dances with joy during Ironhead's Pokémon skit! And the quiz question that was thought up for today's episode gets unexpectedly emotional!

>Summary:
>It's time for the "put layers of socks on in seconds!" championships!!! Abareru-kun faces a Pokénd who's an expert at layering! The cheering at this unfamiliar sight is in full swing as well! And there's Pokémogu too!

Attached: main.png (1280x720, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLhxuUU4Iis
youtube.com/watch?v=RPju901PHDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The "Put Layers of Socks on in Seconds!" Championships!!!
That sounds like the kind of goofiness earlier series did so well. I'm ready.

Interesting, didn't know such a thing existed, might tune in to have it on in the background.

It's really fun, user, we've been livewatching it every Sunday since Any Forums became a thing.

Not familiar with Ironhead, are they good?

Yeah, they're fun. Based on the preview, it seems they're going to do a Pokemon version of their "Sensei ni iutarou" skit.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLhxuUU4Iis

tldr it's about a kid that broke a vase at school and hopes nobody saw it, then another kid comes in that DID see it and starts singing a mocking song about how he's going to tell the teacher.

It's pretty amusing even if you don't know nip, since it's not very dialogue-driven.

That's pretty funny.
What's with the weird cut-off at the end though?

Is Shoko's book out yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=RPju901PHDA

Better upload from their official Youtube channel.

This is great.

I miss Rinka.

I miss Koike.

Nice that they're starting to branch out a bit more from the initial formula with stuff like that sock contest. I guess they got some feedback on the early eps.

Didn't it come out yesterday?

They'll have to put them on the show eventually, right?

God I hope so.

From last week.

Attached: FUjfrqWVIAALokg.jpg (1744x1308, 297.49K)

Doesn't seem to be any promo pics for today's episode. Guess they didn't bother since most of the guests are the same as last week.

I want that Arcanine.

Gay

>next episode is a pool episode
oh boy