So I want to send BTC to a wallet but neither coinbase or any trading platform allows me...

So I want to send BTC to a wallet but neither coinbase or any trading platform allows me. How do I defeat the all seeing eye?

Attached: 20220801_210143.jpg (640x640, 87.59K)

Pls help me :(((

use binance

Pls elaborate. For some reason I cant send bitcoin to a specific adress. Why would it be different? I've tried coinbase and cex.io.

No, you elaborate.
>for some reason
What's the reason? You can't pass KYC? Is your receiving address valid? Does the exchange allow withdrawals?

If you use binance and pass basic KYC you can withdraw to your btc address. I'm not sure there are many exchanges that allow withdrawals without KYC anymore, but kucoin and bybit I think were KYC-less for small withdrawals.

That doesn't make sense. Why would you not be allowed to do it?

Yes everything is valid, but It has triggered some AML/KYC "protection". Now I can' operate or withdraw anything.

They think I'm money laundering or some shit. But the question remains, there's any way to bypass crypto exchange platforms?

withdraw to an intermediary address you own then withdraw again to that address

>he triggered KYC
You're fucked, plain and simple.

spinner cash

I've created an adress in coinbase because of that. Since I have to give my ID to registrer, It seems that every platform doesnt allow me to transfer anything.

So, I would need an intermediary with another ID? Right? That's my only solution?

Get an actual wallet where you own the keys newfag

>also you should be using xmr

Oh, I thought Bitcoin was a key out of the system. How naive of me.

Actually helpful thanks

you're not concerned why the specific address you're about to send money to is blacklisted everywhere?

its not about the address, he's probably a foreigner using coinbase US without a US passport and coinbase wants him to kyc.

Because the owner is russian so its automatically shady. Ta da!

I expect a CIA visit any time soon

abandon hope, trying to move money now will get the feds at your door

this guy is obviously a scammer trying to transfer coin out of a hacked account with only whitelisted addy jfc

Attached: 1659349463236930.png (4114x4114, 2.02M)

I'm outside the US but for sure this is over for me in crypto. I've been blacklisted. Sorry for trying I guess.

I remember one time I tried sending $11 from cornbase to the alpha bay for hash, my transaction was delayed by like a week and i just canceled and sent it from my MM