A pissed-off translator here. Nintendo sucks and I hate my job right now. You guys want leaks...

A pissed-off translator here. Nintendo sucks and I hate my job right now. You guys want leaks? Obviously I can't go into much detail. New games have their content split between groups for translation to make it easier to find and eliminate leakers. Even so, I think I might have quite a bit of information to share, so feel free to ask if there's anything you'd like to know.

Base game content has already been cut to sell as DLC later. Eevee's Ghost and Bug type evolutions are part of this 'DLC' content.

Lechonk evolves based on gender: males pretty much just get bigger, but females turn into an Egyptian waifumon that bears little resemblance to the initial stage apart from the face. It might seem weird to some of you, but the males are quadruped, the females are biped, and they can still breed.

Evolutions for the starters were given to separate teams this time. Vulcaiman is what we got - you can probably guess which one that is. It's got a cartoonish skull mask, as well as wings/frills that grow and light up when it's in battle, but bears little resemblance to the leaks apart from that last bit. Nothing else, to my knowledge, has been leaked correctly so far. Gotta hand it to Game Freak for running such a tight ship this time.

The main rival and professors are NOT villains, despite what some people might believe: they're just different for the sake of it. Half of the past/future elements are just for decoration. In these games, the main villains have very little to do with the story. Since you can complete the open world in any order, their missions have to be glorified filler to work.

Attached: icdr.jpg (1024x683, 152.47K)

In fact, they don't even summon any legendaries in this game. Surprisingly enough, it's the main GIMMICK that's the 'villain' of this game; the professor sends you (or your squad) out to catch the legendaries and fix the damage it's causing. Q-Force is what I think we're calling it right now.

Users typically have a wrist-watch type gadget and they spin the tail of the letter 'Q' either backwards or forwards to activate it. Each one has a different effect that depends on the types of the four moves at their disposal: the forward spin makes your Pokemon gain the resistances of a type, and the backwards spin gives them a STAB bonus for it. They last for five turns each. Either one can be used once per battle, but not both. Right now, from the lore we've translated, it seems Q-Power has to do with the types because of evolution: each coverage move represents a type that it once was, or could be in the future.

ok

Wheres the RF of Dragonite you fraud

> Nintendo sucks
> Nintendo

Poor attention to detail, uninspired reused “disgruntled translator” meme, 2/10.

Saying Khu is fake is likely fake tbhqtbh

What has Khu said? I've only been following the leaks that gain traction outside of this place.

Right, and I should give you my actual info instead so you and Masuda know how to find me?

>wrist-watch gadget and they spin a dial backwards or forwards
Literally just Yo-kai Watch, they can't get away with that.

you have no reason to be worried, masuda doesn't care about fakers

They have gotten away with less before

There is no such thing like 'strategies against leakers'. You're telling us bullshit.

>obviously I can’t go into much detail
Confirmed fake. The REAL leaker from pre-SwSh went into extreme detail even without naming anything and still got everything exactly correct.
Kill yourself, OP.

>game freak
>defensive gimmick

fake as fuck

If you were an actual Pokemon game translator that would narrow down the list of people so much you'd basically be doxxing yourself

Hey, can you give any info on the locations? I'm a Spaniard, and I take it you yourself might not be familiar with locations in Spain, but I'd love to see if there's any specific landmarks, towns or cities I can recognise, like how Sword and Shield clearly had London, Stonehenge and Bath as locations. (Bar the already shown Sagrada Familia)

You've already seen the castles.

They're bringing back the gimmick of past and future towns from Black and White. One of the past towns has a lot of Spanish influence, but it's sparse in terms of buildings and you can actually catch Pokémon there. The future town has a futuristic science museum instead, where you can battle (and rebattle) trainers. Both versions have a stone tower, the past has it as a central point, while the future town has it inside the museum as an exhibit.

The northward icy town for this region is on a mountain like Dalt Vila, and you can see quite a bit of the rest of the region from there. It's probably the best looking part of the game.

There's a coliseum and theatre type area where you catch the sub legendaries of the game, but it's in DLC and it seems more Roman than Spanish.

Dalt Vila? In Ibiza? Fuck, they're really taking a lot of places from the Catalans, aren't they? Not just Barcelona, but now Baleares. And it's odd that they'd take a location from a borderline tropical island and use it for a snowy place.

A Roman theatre could easily be a reference to the Roman theatre in Mérida. I do like that. On the topic of a coliseum, have you seen any references to bullfighting at all? I'm sure that would be a big point of contention here if there ever was one. Half the country loves that shit and the other hates it, so everyone would be in an uproar if Game Freak did as much as acknowledging it.

Odd question, but is there any place that looks like this in any way? I know it's specific, but bear with me.

Attached: descarga.jpg (283x178, 10.13K)

I know there's a surge of ninty's ex-employees complaints lately, but how bad is your experience? Can you share it in more details?
Also i guess your pic hinting a new evo for dratini line

>pissed off translator
yeah, doxxing yourself sure makes the upcoming paragraphs believable
>bug and ghost eeveelution
the only eevee type that we're missing is dragon, the only "special" type that doesn't have one

you don't get a bump from me with this shit tier leak
either lurk or go back to your containment site and stay there you shitter

Spin the Q back and forth for time control.
This is so fucking dumb I actually believe it.

>Eevees in DLC instead of base game as promotional material
>pissed-off translator here
AND ALREADY DISCREDITED LMAO

>it seems Q-Power has to do with the types because of evolution: each coverage move represents a type that it once was, or could be in the future.
i really wanted to see past and future versions of mons... timebros how do we cope

>Q-Force
>effecting mon's resistances
why would you think this makes sense? they already have to dumb it down for players in modern games