I'm an autistic guy that has worked a plethora of wagie jobs. From day labourer, to supermarket wagie...

I'm an autistic guy that has worked a plethora of wagie jobs. From day labourer, to supermarket wagie, to factory worker, to farm labourer to janny. I don't really know human experience in the concrete, viscerally and instinctually like you normies do, but I know it in the abstract.

Let me share this knowledge with you all.

Many managers are there to be the "heel", not so much to actually manage things.

Most people that start businesses are gregarious like other normalfaggots. They don't enjoy having to tardwrangle in workers and to be strict. They genuinely want to get along with people and having to be negative on other people ruins their mood. So they hire someone who genuinely enjoys that shit as a job and gets off on it.

But the business owners and upper leadership that hire these psychos hold them in total contempt. I have relatives that own large businesses and growing up they used to tell me often "I would punch him out if I could, I absolutely despise him but he's useful" and "if I was one of my workers I wouldn't let him talk to me that way, but they take it so oh well".

I'm not sure if your average tardwrangling manager is aware of how much their bosses just see them as a useful tool, and despise them. I think they're ignorant to it, because they're often sycophantic little fucks that are desperate from validation from further up, and that asslicking is too intense and pointless to be entirely cynical. They're the former bullies at school that have come to believe in prosperity gospel bullshit and that if they just work hard enough, they'll be at the top themselves one day by golly. But they never seem to go any further up than they are, ever.

Attached: 1659408619187841.jpg (1536x2048, 479.38K)

I would sooner trust a plumber to fix my electrical problems than trust an autist's understanding of the human nature/condition.
Remove self from gene pool post haste.

What the fuck was the point of this thread? OP is a fag as usual

Attached: unknown.jpg (680x680, 157.5K)

You SHOULD trust me because learning things in the abstract gets you a better understanding than in the concrete, as Schopenhauer has already said.

But really, the ignorant normie wagies kinda pitter around the same dramas and sufferings while I glide above it. I solved it long ago and get by at work fine.

I've talked to yuppies and rich people and they say it's the same dynamic in an office and no different. So maybe what I'm saying is universal.

Attached: 1659410920380449.jpg (1080x1347, 231.59K)

Cute maids.

I like anonymous boards because I can low effort shitpost without consequence, it's bussing fr fr.

Just enjoy.

Attached: 1659348817804233.webm (560x440, 460.78K)

>Schopenhauer has already said.
I dont give a fuck what some retard from an age past thinks or says. People who worships philosophers are pseuds with no achievements of their own nor any intellectual ability of any kind.

>Most people that start businesses are gregarious like other normalfaggots. They don't enjoy having to tardwrangle in workers and to be strict. They genuinely want to get along with people and having to be negative on other people ruins their mood.
yeah it totally bums them out bro, so they hire a sadistic low affect retard to torture their productive workers, gosh they feel so bad and wish it was different but they have no choice! aw.

don't simp for owners

Just because he's old and dead doesn't mean he's wrong, fuckwit.

Read the Will and Idea, it's a good book.

Attached: 1659345607395727.jpg (1536x2048, 553.79K)

Based. Cant stand the sheep who flock around celebs and pretend they are superior to other sheep.

It's easy to compartmentalize these things. People do it every day.

I seen a convicted pedophile go out drinking and hang out socializing with all those "hurr durr, pedos get the woodchipper" normies. Don't think you neurotypicals are anything above dogs reacting viscerally with a bit more intelligence, hypocrisy comes with the territory.

I don't have that many maids saved :((

Attached: FHMD1VmXoAMXy9r.jpeg.jpg (1276x1276, 183.04K)

>Just because he's old and dead doesn't mean he's wrong, fuckwit.
You're a massive retard who has gleaned nothing from the works of these philosophers you so praise and hold on a high pedestal. Its all subjective in the end. Philosophers spout sophistry in the form of hot opinions. I give no shits about opinions of others since I'm not a cuck like you are.

Sauce? Who is she?

Attached: 1659227537756543.jpg (463x392, 15.71K)

Name? Is she a streamer?

Attached: 1658351263023741.jpg (326x661, 45.43K)

a fucking thread died for this open door blog post from this 'abstract' faggot.

So desperate to land a point, but lacking the ability to make one hit home.

Don't be so proud of not reading books, it's embarrassing. Anti-intellectualism is cringe.

Attached: 1659400985862113.jpg (1365x2048, 295.91K)

Midwit op is a faggot from Any Forums most likely

damn i feel bad for short guys
maybe next time you will be reincarnated as a tall guy

And it will do so again and again for more low effort shitposts. Because after I type in the captcha any stream of consciousness that comes from my assburger addled brain can be dumped here.

Imagine gatekeeping a forum I use as my toilet/dairy.

Melody Marks

Attached: 1658576953631885.jpg (640x953, 70.77K)

>Don't be so proud of not reading books, it's embarrassing. Anti-intellectualism is cringe.
You're embarrassing yourself. If you are an intellectual than a chicken is a dragon. Fucking retard. You're nothing but a pseud who took to reading philosophy out of a desire to impress others and to feel better about yourself. You're worthless dogshit. I can smell your likes from a mile a way. Universities are full of cunts like you these days. I spent 12 years teaching fuckwits like you. I know your kind.

>can't parse a sentence
typical retard larping as an autist, love to see it

>i read schopenhaur and kant!
>i am smarter than you!
Then OP proceeded to grow out of his retardation and kill himself for being a commie troon. A common theme.

The biggest projection. I don't care about coming across as a retard, based on my eccentric behavior in this thread even a projecting faggot like you can pick that up.

>I spent 12 years teaching fuckwits like you. I know your kind.

Aren't most humanities faggots, especially the ones that teach, whining and crying about how universities scammed them rn? My online ERP friend which I did giantess kino roleplays with often cries about the low pay teaching at univs, student loans and shit. It'd be fucking hilarious if you were lower than a midwit wagie like me, which is probably most likely.

Attached: unknown.png (800x800, 719.47K)

I'm drunk, sue me.

I never flexed being smart, I'm pretty dum.

Attached: 1658400344640056.jpg (1024x768, 66.83K)

>I never flexed being smart, I'm pretty dum.
Made me laugh. Good bait thread. Can't believe I fell for it. You roleplay an arrogant retard well, user.

Maybe the real thread was the friends we made along the way.

Attached: 1658439990213443.jpg (1080x1080, 195.53K)