How do i upload video without audio Any Forums is giving me error

how do i upload video without audio Any Forums is giving me error

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1919x1017, 74.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=Remove audio from webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

letmegooglethat.com/?q=Remove audio from webm

convert the webm to vp8 codec if it's not already and remove audio if the converter gives you the option

you don't, you go back to twitter with your dumb fake shit

google WEBM FOR RETARDS not even kidding, it's an actual program that does it for you

Gotta love that once that SOMEONE comes with what looks like a screenshot of a filmed video meaning that's not edited you have people insulting them to not upload.

I don't give a fuck about this game but be smarter retards.

schrodingers leak

>op needs help to post leak
>anons insult op
>op leaves without posting leak

What does the file name translate to?

Attached: name.png (195x89, 13.86K)

Don't mind me, just waiting to see if OP is finally based af, or a flaming faggot as usual

Attached: 1654647934568.webm (838x1080, 2.81M)

Google's got image translating now, not sure if it's on the same level as the regular text translation or if it's still worse, but here's its attempt.

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-002954.png (1080x2160, 1.41M)

Spooky

IV is 4 in roman numbers..

Grass/Dark, 4 legs?

Do we have another fucking riddler?

>9 second video
>minimum 2 of which is just the menu
What exactly am I supposed to be excited for here? Weak bait

非信者は申し訳ありません

時間が曲がるところで、新しい力が生まれます

時間が曲がるところで、新しい力は古い力です

時間が曲がるところでは、古い力は同じ力です

次回まで

Attached: 草が暗い、iv本足 - .gif (352x640, 2.68M)

Nice machine translation user-kun

OK, I believe you. But hit us with a juicy leak fren

Attached: 1654101336969.png (399x506, 254.05K)

It's just a preload

Seriously asking there is any way someone can get a preload this early? I've preordered and can't download shit.

It should have done it automatically there is no reason preloading is just digital preorder

The games not even finished yet lmao

Yeah there is this as well

So is that in a preload or it's "something" else?

I just want to know if I can go to bed considering this faggot needed more than an hour to upload a 2.68 mb gif.

Theres no preload even yet. user just cropped an edited png and set it as a game on his switch. If you click on it, something like breath of the wild or whatever game he replaced the title card will play. This takes like ten minutes to do

It's a preload if it was real it would be a cartridge near the name of the game go to sleep

If it was a card I would claim fake. There is no way there are cartridges with the game on as of now, but a leak of an installer for dev/tests seems more plausible.