It's not worth it to buy bitcoin/eth unless you have tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars, gamble on shitcoins instead!

>it's not worth it to buy bitcoin/eth unless you have tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars, gamble on shitcoins instead!
people who spread this faggot "strategy" are fucking retarded. newfags, your savings are your savings, whether you have $5k or $250k. better to put most of it in an asset that is basically guaranteed to do a x2-x5 in the next 2.5 years than to lose all of it in shitcoins that will most likely go to fucking zero. do whatever you want but don't get talked out of doing something (relatively) safe and smart with your money because moonboy faggots on Any Forums think you have to hit a x100 and "make it" or else kys.

Attached: 1598931306523.webm (390x810, 601.97K)

Imagine cumming inside of his vagine.

I want to fuck that woman
fpbp
/thread

Fuck you nigger

i am 27 and have never etc

Never what user?

Ah ha checked and yet rekt.

good, ethereum classic is dead and miners aren't going to bring it back after the merge

You can see her underwear through her clothing. Surely this isn't appropriate teaching attire. Would a male teacher get away with this?

Would you want a male to get away with this? Faggot

he wood coz hes gae
VNR

If you don’t have tens of thousands of dollars you should be focusing on waging not investing

How are you supposed to concentrate when she's dressing like that?

its only worth buying Matic right now since its still criminally undervalued compared to what polygon is bringing to the market, whether its major partnerships or groundbreaking technologies

imagine the smell

uhhh VGT4Y
Captcha (J)Wood

That is a man user

WebM so old that's she's a mom now.....don't bother looking at her IG

false dichotomy, not worth it to spend time and energy daytrading but putting some savings in something with growth potential is always a good idea

>her

Imagine the smell after a full day of teaching. What does it take bros???

naked stuff etc etc

post pics of that dilf.

No, you need some capital to start investing for any real returns. You can earn 10k literally working 6 months at McDonald’s, get to fucking work

etc. etc.? I'm afraid I do not understand user, could you please spell it out for me as simple and as concise as you can?

>you can't work while also buying bitcoin once every two weeks!
shut up retard

what hideous shoes

So you invest your measly 200 bucks and hope against hope get a 3x on BTC now what? Take your 600 and wait 3 years for the next bull run?

Post your own shoes before you try step on my waifus toes m8.

Let's make this simple enough for your smooth brain, would you rather have $200 or $600

bruh are you actually retarded

think he's saving he's a KHV wizard apprentice

*saying
fuck