Why is he such a sore loser? I never understood that

Why is he such a sore loser? I never understood that

Attached: 1654908710341.png (661x482, 389.23K)

>sore loser
>thanks you after the battle
bad bait

Most champions are happy after you defeat them. Leon takes it like a bitch and I don't know why.

>why is somebody who has never lost before unable to handle losing
gee

he is galarian
aka british

He grins and throws his hat up in celebration like two seconds after your screencap

Honestly, a lot of the after battle poses trainers do don't match with the words they say.

>wait, a man has emotions other than angry?
>what a bitch

shit SWSH writing

>happy when they lose
Thats the definition of a bitch. No competitive spirit. Not surprised you're complementing that though, I'm sure you have a loser mentality as well.

if you don't get upset after losing, you've lost twice

Manchild

Attached: Difference in reactions.png (1300x526, 634.15K)

OP was probably never on any sports team

Once again, Any Forums proves to be too autistic to understand basic human emotions.
Also, there is a difference between being upset and being a sore loser, OP

Attached: leon.png (1190x670, 1.5M)

He's a sore loser for being frustrated at losing for literally 2 seconds before getting over it?

>sore loser
No other champion loses in front of a large audience

Cynthia is the BEST champion.

Excuses.

>won't fight away from home turf because he's carried by his gimmick
>cries when he loses

Attached: images (8).jpg (743x412, 33.21K)

>unable to handle losing
Dude handles it basically fine. He takes a second to collect himself from the shock before smiling and thanking you. It's perfectly reasonable. Hell, it's probably the most understandable reaction of any champion since gen 1 rival champion fight.

Losing in front of a Super Bowl sized stadium and televised audience is always humiliating.

And Leon's inflated ego also takes a hit. He thinks of himself as "The Greatest Trainer In The World". And yet he lost to a kid.

Exactly. He's a huge faggot.

Can’t wait for these Cynthiafags to take their cope into maximum overdrive when she has to Mega Evolve to take on a fucking Haxorus.
God, I hope she really does lose.