HAHAHAHA I TALKED TO THIS GUY WHO WORKS A DELIVER DRIVER AND HE SAID HE RUBS HIS SWEATY ASS ON PEOPLES FOOD IF THEY ARE...

HAHAHAHA I TALKED TO THIS GUY WHO WORKS A DELIVER DRIVER AND HE SAID HE RUBS HIS SWEATY ASS ON PEOPLES FOOD IF THEY ARE ON THE LIST OF NO OR LOW TIPPERS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA IT MADE ME THINK OF YOU GUYS WHEN HE SHOWED ME A PIC OF PANCAKES WITH HIS ASS PRINT ON IT LMAOOO ONE OF YOU PROBABLY ATE THAT

Attached: 7017B6B9-9B6F-44AA-AA04-7D6AF95F4AB4.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Still not tipping

Attached: 1646549066577.jpg (1170x1025, 723.81K)

Attached: 123456789.png (200x200, 40.26K)

Haha, i'm 12 yo also, hahahaha

And that’s why I do carry out
Also still not tipping

I simply just do not order from delivery apps.
I also don't eat out anywhere that has PoC staff.

those delivery apps are for retards, lazy losers, and the poor. all of whom deserve to have some faggots monkeypocks ass grease.
kys

I never tip and if I do its a dollar at most

Ask your boss to pay you. not my problem

Just order from a new place every time, that's what I do. I end up being the guy that knows every place in town but simply cannot return with the same card twice.
Joke's on them, because I pay with cash.

I am nobody.

>using delivery apps

NGMI

You're larping about a guy larping to you on a basket weaving forum?

How much do you weigh?

I cook all my own food

i make my own food, fuck spending premium on not only the food but some smelly privateer.
Is it really that hard to whip up something. Protip: cook for multiple days.

lol most delivery places already seal their food with tamperproof stickers because those niggers couldn't stop themselves from stealing some fries, that dumbass is LARPing out his impotent rage as a pathetic cope

Jokes on him I rub my own sweaty ass and balls on everything I eat.

Whats the point of this? No one knows that he did it, so how is that an "own"?
How about actually saying something to someone's actual face instead of being such a cowardly čuck?
Why doesn't

don't forget prepared food tax

This isn't funny

i literally have no idea what fees those apps charge as i have never installed any of them once and never used or have had someone order for me.

Joke's on him I usually pay extra for that

Poor no tipper ^