This is where Pokémon ended. At the greatest challenge of the series, featuring 380+ Pokémon. If you win here...

This is where Pokémon ended. At the greatest challenge of the series, featuring 380+ Pokémon. If you win here, you are officially the very best.

Attached: 1964017a05210a02be74698c4658f5a4.png (2496x1402, 471.36K)

Seriously why did they never do this again? Why are they insistent on discarding everything in the series that fans loved?

Zoomies would rather play on their phones so every story has to be barebones so they have no reason to stick around and play the game

>he fell for Masuda's lie

I believe Masuda. There's no other reason to keep simplifying and dumbing down an already easy series.

It was the best.

Attached: 1654910395220.jpg (1200x1196, 112K)

>I believe Masuda
Not even Masuda believed that, hence he walked it back you retard

There are no zoomer children user. Only teenagers

Zoomers are literally almost 20 years old now LOL time flies

Ah great, another shitty Rhydonfan thread

I don't like automatic battles but everything else is alright

>Zoomers are literally almost 20 years old now
They're between 13 and 25.

“Haha I don’t rearry know, prease buy game.” t. Some snaggle-toothed jap at GF.

I got all silver last summer.

The frontier is harder than any nuzlocke and emerald kaizo if you don't use metagross, salamence or legendaries.

The palace isn't that bad. Just read the article on bulbapedia and your mons never miss.

Some of the frontier brains are actually the hardest challenge in the series. Anabel and tucker both have ubers with full ivs and evs.

If pokemon fans wanted a real challenge they'd play the frontier. Nuzlockes are easy and a cope.

The most bullshit facility is factory because some rounds you can just get 2 good mons and no other good mons in the selection.

>new games have facilities
Emerald has 4 before the post game lmao

I am playing Emerald just to finally play this. Never played it before. It better live up to the hype.

Ev train your mons. Get good natures. You can reliably get 1 iv in an important stat just by catching 10 mons

Agreed, having a blast right now playing through FRLG/Emerald/Colosseum.
Doing the content in those games and then going to battle frontier last transferring my team throughout and grabbing good items to use.

They aren't aware of what fans really love and they don't really care anyway. This is an old gimmick and new game = new gimmick, you will enjoy my new fun gimmick and look forward to the battle tower with the soundtrack from undertale!

It won't

They used the anime to advertise the Frontier. I guess it wasn't popular?

They used the anime to advertise charizard. Guess it wasn't popular