Lunatic here

I had a dream about this coin, so I bought 46.5million lunc and I buy more every day.

whats your stacks look like anons?

Attached: luncbaby.png (424x718, 149.77K)

Based and dreampilled.

Collectively we will manifest this meme into reality!

1.6m stacklet here. just want to make $10k desu

Bad idea lol

I don't even care if this shit plummets, I've had a grand time shitposting in LUNC threads with my fellow Lunatics

i gave up on luna and the idea of terra making a comeback after learning about how its top developers are migrating their platforms and projects to matic, after polygon creating an uncapped fund to simplify the process

Darshan, INdians are a slave race and the British should have wiped you off the earth. I will raze your village and take your women. I will make you clean your shitty streets and then execute you point blank with a blank expression on my face. I see why Indians worship cows, they stand in a field all day and shit where they eat. Fuck you

I’m reading up on this now guess luna might be unstoppable I mean why else would kwon skate free, luna to the moon. Look at all classic coins compared they all pale in comparison to the original

19 mil Vincent baboona we gonna moona

Giga chad pilled i took some Ls in crypto recently so lost my baboona stack gonna hold a mac tonight stack and wait for the mills

Attached: 1656963116466.jpg (750x750, 151.34K)

based. fuck indians

you must be a giant cuck to even consider buying this total piece of shit

t. Rajesh Mahindra

You buying coins shilled in the dream now? That's next level foolishness user, I mean you could just research on some good coins and get something with cool fundamentals.
I prefer knowing what i invest into in real life and thats why ALBT is a go for me.

You’re buying nothing lol

>t.jeets

I had a dream today, it's going back to its ATH

I'mma buy moar, too bad I won't be able to reach 20m before the moon mission.

Attached: IMG_20220802_033553.jpg (1080x569, 83.15K)

16m is already a make it stack.
Congrats friend

This is how you keep loosing money, cause no one trades in the dream. rather than follow a
fucking dream, I'd have my funds i stables and yield me from Spool which manages my assets across several yield generators.

I'm a 1m stacklet along for the ride. I hope someone makes it bros.

Thanks fren, LunChads for life.

wagmi