1000x tokens

Shill me your 1000x coins

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-235212_Twitter.jpg (720x1480, 317.77K)

lunc
/thread

DOGCOIN (WOOF)

Well if you're willing to wait 10 years like your pic related then probably anything in crypto that isn't a blatant scam will 1000x. As for EOY, I'd recommend BanglaCoin (ticker: RUPEE).

quant nano xrp

Fippy bippy

QAN
MultiVAC
LUNC
IMTU

Tsuka

If I were you, I'd invest in in the gay pox tokens before every state declares state of emergencies. We just had 3 today announce them in California Illinois and New York. Once this shit becomes a commonly discussed topic ,everyone retard is going to be trying their luck on these tokens as the flavor of the month .

1000x tokens will come through the hbar foundation that's supporting talented builders and empowering innovators to develop their projects and products on hedera. dont miss out on the next big thing in the market user.

Very organic post ser

Unironically this

This, anyone who tries to say otherwise is wrong.

It's called Chainlink, ticker LINK

LINK LUNC

DEV Protocol

Ticker DEV
500k marketcap.
Doxxed japanese team.
Tapping into the creator economy but with a twist.
FRAME00, the parent company, has ties with Microsoft Japan and key players of the music industry.
Staking mechanism with 40% APY, but what differs from your run of the mill staking is by staking with a creator of your choosing, you will also get rewards with perks/NFTs/or tangible goods. The staking dapp is stakes.social

Attached: dev protocol.png (316x159, 2.85K)

The one and only.

Wtf user, the market is down even fundamental projects are bleeding rn, only projects with good staking programs are working and may likely survive the bear

automated spambot thread
every post above this one was made by a machine

Im focusing only on projects with long term survival. Currently dcaing on ETH and stables

Only dummies will wait ten years. Knowing I can use Freeway Supercharger Rewards to earn some bucks in a few months.

I believe is wise. The best bet is to stake that on a reliable network for a substantial return.

maybe invest in real companies instead of pox shit tokens dumbass

LCX is the only one

>Shill me your 1000x coins
MTV

Attached: MTV_Matic.jpg (993x763, 113.53K)