Is it worth it to buy $25 worth of Bitcoin every week? I can afford it since I live with family, and pay no bills

Is it worth it to buy $25 worth of Bitcoin every week? I can afford it since I live with family, and pay no bills.

Attached: bitcoin-dominance-1.jpg (1200x667, 308.74K)

>25 bucks
jesus christ get a job kid

I do have a job, but the pay period is bi-weekly, and after taxes, I'm usually left with around $270. So a little over $540 a month.

might as well just randomly long like 50 or 100x if that's all you're gonna put into it

yes

No

You have to spend big money to lose big money with the big boys kid

I have a $50 automated buy of BTC every week, but it's for shits and giggles, don't expect to make much from it.

Are you a third worlder? Get a better job lol, with that income you're better off gambling with shitcoins. It takes money to make money.

Just buy .5 LTC every 2 weeks

I'm looking for one, but I live in a shit state with a $7.25/hr minimum wage. I'm trying to haggle my way up to a better paying job.

Why not just buy $540 every month

larger quantities will have lower fees

No, you are too late.

why bitcoin? its never going to do the crazy ramps and 1000000x pumps that it once did, youre too late for that. at best, and I mean absolutely at best if youre lucky, you'll see it return to all time highs and either stabilize there or dip slightly below. is a 2-3x worth all your investing money? there are meme stocks and shitcoins pulling better returns than that every other week.

>haggling over minimum wage jobs
user, no offense, but you're in no position to be investing money right now, and even if you were to DCA that little, BTC isn't going to make you rich at such small amounts.

Save your money. Focus on learning a valuable skill and getting a job that pays significantly higher.

try buying $25 worth of vinu or your nearest shitcoin instead.

If you are in fact a third worlder user, your best bet would be to try (emphasis, TRY) to find a side hustle of some sort you can reliable do to get some extra money. After you have your first $1k spare cash, congratulations, start staking USDT on Binance and you'll get a buck every single day. $31 by EOM of course. Keep throwing more money at that, and you'll eventually be making $2. So on so forth, as long as nothing bad happens and you don't NEED to take that money out, you can practically forget about it :)

>Are you a third worlder?
yes he lives in america

jeez, get a job and stack on good low caps like RIDE, instead chud.

Yes. Build wealth consistently and over time. Do what you can, where you are. It will be worth it.

>you're better off losing ALL your money than saving some in an asset that will almost certainly x2-x5 your savings in the next 2 years
shut up retard

This. Keep going op, and chip in more when you can.

got em!