So i just finished onboarding training at a tech support job on friday

So i just finished onboarding training at a tech support job on friday
Working from home and about to hit the phone lines solo for the first time in an hour
Im feeling slightly nervous, any advice bros?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7.56K)

Always give people time to talk/vent, never talk over them even if they're saying stupid shit.

Solid advice. Thanks user

masturbate when you get the southerner girls that call you sir

Ask them if they know who Pepe, Wojak, Spurdo, and Gondola are. Then tell them to STFU no matter what they say. Then make up a story about Pepe, Wojak, Spurdo, and Gondola.

I did that for years
It'll be fine, probably most of your calls are going to be password resets.

Niggers tongue my ballsack.

quit.
the level of abuse you are going to be subject to is not worth the money

If you get fired then you won't have a shitty job anymore. You literally can't lose.

GET YUR SUPERVISOR ON THE LINE CUNT.
NOW.

I still can't believe I'm laid almost 35,000 bong bux to reset user passwords all day and set up new users in AD from home in my PJ's. I read some guy saying his gf was some kind of engineer working for years on the same money and he was a junior doctor on 27,000 kek wtf.

Attached: 1598274566938.jpg (960x960, 269.54K)

you're just going to get fired anyways retard

*Paid
Laid is more later tonight if you get me lads wheeey

Attached: F33E1091-6002-4522-A4DA-C4C9F815C77B.jpg (1024x947, 90.59K)

Tell them you understand their frustration

Thanks user kek

Attached: 50cent-lol.gif (498x280, 2.97M)

This is a fact. Thanks user

Hope your a masochist my dude
Also pretend they have the iq of a 5 year old child

I'm a support engineer for Microsoft
when you don't know anything about what the customer talk about just tell them to reproduce the incident in front of you in a quick assist session and screenshot the whole process then show it to your coworkers, they will help you

I'm doing this for one year now, at the beginning i was so scared when calling a customer, now I call them and almost rape them vocally in order to solve the issue as fast as possible

I just candidated for another job today, with SQL and databases to level up and get back at the level i was one year ago, scared to call customers and knowing that i don't know shit

good luck op, be polite, never get angry even with the most annoying customers, you are alone at home there is no shame to be nice with a bastard just keep the job

you like my cagie?

Attached: WFH.jpg (1080x720, 196.28K)

I appreciate this input. Good luck at new position user

Looks pretty comfy. I recommend some calming art and maybe a zen garden/fountain for background noise. I have candles and an AC unit too.

Make sure to practice saying your American name many times, look up on YouTube how to say it right, pick a city in USA and look up the weather so you can say you are from there, trust me bro u will get higher reviews