What will lower the price of energy?

More access to oil, or more wind power?

Attached: file.png (811x992, 924.01K)

Renewable energy programs are government contracting scams. Nuclear energy is the best source of energy but there isn't enough grift in it so nobody builds more plants.

Attached: chart-title.png (1200x780, 99.37K)

>More access to oil, or more wind power?
Less demand. Meaning nuclear war between India, Pakistan and China which results in at least 2 billion deaths and an inhospitable India/China for at least 2-3 years.

hydro is extremely efficient and clean, though hard to find the ideal place to build another hoover dam.

that's not gonna benefit you financially doomer,
especially since it might even contaminate you.

Pay the russian gas in rubles

>appease russia
>get cheap fuel again
>meanwhile fasttrack new energy sources asap
>2 years later btfo russia again, but this time forever
now putin has literally 0 leverage and all it costs is eastern ukraine for 2 years max before ukraine can invade it back with NATO weapons

im only a 18 year old political student but this seems clear win to me

Putin is such a spaz looking faggot lmao

(obviously you dont tell putin these plans)

Germany might actually reopen nuclear plants by the way. They are the most anti-nuclear country on earth. I guess it's because of their systemic antinazism for obvious reasons.

Both of them

too late already read it

This except i agree with the grifting.

Its boomers, they grew up in the 70s with anti nuclear hippies and the "atomkraft nein danke" stickers, and then came chernobyl and since then everyone of them thinks nuclear is worse than hitler, and those people makr most of germanies voting people, zoomers just mindlessly follow the anti nuclear think because greens are telling them to and theyre retarded

First of all, no we probably won't extend the lifespan of our currently still running nuclear plants. We won't reopen any reactors, no matter what and it's probably even physically impossible without lengthy preparations. Secondly, the anti-nuclear sentiment was spread by communist agents (who wanted to keep Germany dependent on Russian energy) and it was more or less a side project of the general marxist agenda which lead to the creation of the green party. The founding myth of this party basically was the rejection of nuclear energy. Decades have passed and we are where we are today. Funny enough the green party with its insistence on renewable energy could have prevented the current situation, but sadly their attempts at building more were always blocked by conservertards who in turn stole the anti-nuclear position from the greens. So we neither got new wind/solar, nor nuclear for many years, but now the green party is actually at its strongest and, as the fiercest anti-russia force, is biting the hand that created it. Pretty funny how all this turned out.

it's funny that France of all countries, is exactly the reverse.
almost 100% of their household electricity is nuclear.

fuck

in case you're not trolling, all of that shit is in the open.

it usually takes decades of very public policies of both sides to see a different dynamic.

fun fact, russia is the largest exporter of oil and largest exporter of natural gas.
So just be friends with Russia

no they're not
the main issue is that germans use them to make mercedes

inb4 germans rage and build like 100 nuclear plants

literally use google my nigger.

I really wish people would stop calling it wind and solar "renewable." The amount of materials and upkeep they require makes them anything but. "Wasteful" would be more accurate.