Arceus has blessed (You), a Pius human, with the ability to warp yourself as your favorite Poké...

Arceus has blessed (You), a Pius human, with the ability to warp yourself as your favorite Poké, you can go in and out of your Pokéform in a flash and as you please.
No whats if, no downsides, Arceus benevolence shows upon the faithful, do you take his blessing?

Attached: 1637524041258.jpg (1280x878, 110.09K)

Sure, why not if those are the conditions. Could be a fun time honestly, not sure which Pokemon it would be though

>Transform into Malamar
>Hypnotize everyone
>Conquer the entire world
Thanks, Arceus.

no shit yes, wtf the point of asking if theres no downside lol. do you expect no's?

He would know, don't worry, also checked.
Mischievous.
Oh, I do know a few fellas who would definitively say no to an offer like that. And I'm sure they are lurking the thread right now.

Attached: 1646188028128.jpg (2433x2606, 3.13M)

Neetbros...I won

Attached: 1615259456025.png (603x396, 249.43K)

I'm honestly a bit torn since it's a bit hard for me to pick a favorite mon in general. I'm one of those retards who genuinely loves the Chikorita line, but Latios and Arceus are easily tied for some of my favorites... Would becoming Arceus even be a possibility...?
>checked
Heh, didn't notice, nice

>choose one person on your shitlist to reveal yourself to
>only let them see glimpses of your form, don't let them know its you
>never let them get any pictures or anything of you
>become their personal bigfoot schizo-monster
>they try to explain to people what they saw but no one believes them
>disappear for a long period of time
>once they've finally forgotten and believe it was all their imagination, appear again, this time while they have some company to try and rope in but make sure only they see you
>yfw
Maybe be a little too mean to the wrong person but would be a good laugh

Attached: 1623630824829.jpg (1080x1080, 313.4K)

I don't think I hate someone enough to do this to him, but playing tricks on people sounds fun.

I personally think gen 4 and pla really missed the point with Arceus, it should be a Pokémon beyond Pokémon, shouldn't be catchable or utilizable.
BUT, the terms are clear, this is his gift to his most faithful.
Delightfully devilish. I don't think i hate someone enough to pull a prank that long. The results would be hilarious, if not tragic, it either ends with one an heroed schizo, one permanent denizen of a mental institution, or one new American desert tier UFO schizo.
Also if the cunt is watching maybe could come down and give me a little hand.

Attached: 1639881349406.jpg (3035x3035, 529.5K)

>Instead thinks you are his guardian angel
>Starts feeling relieved by your presence
>Goes into a deep depression when you leave
>His faith in Arceus is restored when you return

>I can turn into Arceus himself
WTF DO I DO BROS

Attached: 1614711142969.png (1024x705, 383.6K)

Hey there's 2 of us then, wanna fight over who's the true fake god?

I turn into a Lucario/Ninetales/Riolu/Vulpix/furbait, and whore myself out to suspiciously wealthy furries and become rich.

Unless you can do something about cameras it's no-go.

I will address this in the next thread.
Damn you sneaky niggas always pulling smart tricks on me.
There are easier ways to get rich, user, methinks you are doing this for pleasure and not money.
>Look at this schizo pulling fake pics with photoshop
There, schizo btfo

Attached: 1651328307935.jpg (1000x1000, 409.96K)

Ok, but only if it's through limited gameboy style animation
After the fight, wanna find 4 other Arceus and create our own power Rangers gang?

Attached: 1611618589836.png (4092x2893, 2.96M)

Only if (you) are also blessed and we can all meet to kiss and cuddle in our new divine pokéforms.

Attached: 1625960972413.jpg (1536x2048, 408.44K)

>become Dialga
>stop time
>rape everyone
>resume time
>every girl in a 1 mile radius is suddenly bottomless and spurting gallons of cum

>limited gameboy style animation
Sure I'm down
>wanna find 4 other Arceus and create our own power Rangers gang?
Dibs on Flying

Attached: arceus-flying.png (128x128, 11.24K)

That would be a rotund YES from me, chief
>They get pregnant
>Reverse-time abort the fetuses

Attached: 1631828653461.jpg (2964x3790, 873.52K)

>he doesn't know there are security cameras in every street and at the door of every shop.

Yes, muk.

Celebi, even though I don't like it, I could become a millionaire, winning the lottery
Even if I somehow make a mistake by creating a duplicate of myself it'd be worth it