Any Forumsixelmon

grooming edition
Welcome to Any Forumsixelmon X^3! The official-unofficial Any Forums Pixelmon Server!

The IP address is in the Image.

>What is Any Forumsixelmon?
Here you can build your teams, create your own towns, become gym leaders, and participate in serverwide competitions!
You are free to build wherever/whatever you want as long as you aren't bothering someone else.

>Installation Guide
pastebin.com/P6BSpQYt

>List of Mods
pastebin.com/4msbam1E

>Rules
Don't grief, steal or cheat. That's it.
There is no official discord

Previous Thread:

Attached: groomingstation.png (1054x735, 1016.86K)

Building with cobblestone is griefing; you are funny
>keeps building with cobble
cope seethe shit your diapers
repeat
rent free as you can see
I live

pissfags are groomers confirmed

I groomed yo momma

In all seriousness, I attribute Any Forumsixelmon for helping me secure an underage girlfriend. We are going to meet up sometime next week. She's so adorable and I love her so much.

Reasons the clique is seething at cobble today hmm let's see
>Checks list

-Giving items to new players

You guys need to cope, seriously

dilate trannoid

Did you have a stroke or what

Seethe faggot

Thats not what anyone said. Remember that when you intentional misrepresent your opponent like this, you just make them believe they're right more firmly.

I stroked yo momma last night

You know what? I am seething. I am seething that impressionable youth fall into tranny cults on the internet and then perform life ruining self mutilation due to peer pressure.
I will do whatever I can to make the slightest difference in keeping a newfag from being manipulated into falling in with your tranny cult and becoming an abomination in the future.

>still being a megacuck about the server IP
How hard is it to put it in the OP I mean really how hard. It's better than telling 5 people every thread to check the image for the IP.
47.134.66.58:25565

because there are ip loggers on Any Forums you fucking moron

gettim bored of playin alone.... might join cobblers

It's funny to me that cobblecucks antis of falseflagging them, and then you see posts like this all the time that are so obvious.

You were saying retard?

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-165845_Chrome.jpg (1080x2316, 883.07K)

As if that's any threat to you or anyone here.

its a threat to pig

Yes, I was saying. I'm sorry you lack reading comprehension, phoneposter.

I FUCKING LOVE MALASADAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Keep seething retard, it's not gonna make your gay argument any less gay

It's not. He's not hosting the server on his home PC, don't be a fucking idiot.

Two people were having a conversation, you got so triggered by it that you're here now crying about it being unfair. Which is seething.

Boy it sure would be great to play a pokemon themed mod in minecraft, let's see if there's a community for one here on the pokemon board of Any Forums.

Nope just pointless arguments, needless offensives and unreasonable people here. Guess i'd better keep looking

#COBBLESWEEP #DEFORESTATION #FUCKP*KEMONHABITATS

Attached: A COBBLE TOMORROW.png (830x668, 610.02K)

your first mistake was thinking threadfags are actual representatives of people who play the game

It's a very small group of loud shitters that cause all the trouble. Just avoid cobbletown and it's actually comfy.

the worst part is that they do that in the thread because they're anonymous, in game none of them actually argue

le sceptile has arrived

Attached: 2022-06-09_22.08.46.png (1920x1009, 1.77M)

>He's not hosting the server on his home PC
To be fair if he did that would explain a lot of things

That's really not it, you see it plenty. People do it in the thread because if you express even the mildest dislike of cobbleshits in game they spam game chat for the next half hour with pure autism.