Brutally destroys Masuda and Turner's career in Pokemon's game development

>brutally destroys Masuda and Turner's career in Pokemon's game development
SWSH is truly the absolute worst thing to happen to this franchise

Attached: file.png (547x308, 200.57K)

Home is, but SWSH is a very close second.

masuda retired for this game was even announced you retard

>Ohmori's "bluinder" (success) cased Masuda/Turner to get """""fired""""""
What is with all the moronic thirdies on Any Forums now?

cant wait til i never have to hear you whine about swsh ever again my god

>Ohmori introduces pedobait shit like Lillie to the series which became a standard of "loli character being with the player for the whole game"
yeah, Nintendo loves pedos like him

I feel like the biggest issues I have with Home are objectively Sword and Shield related, though. Like, not all of them, don't get me wrong. But the biggest of them.

Honestly, I enjoyed it. Very flawed but I feel like it did a lot of good for the future of the series.

Dexit has been shit so far, but I feel it can free them up for more if they use the new time well.

I hate how obviously shitty Gen 8 is at this point. Cause it means Any Forums is going to parrot that it was the best thing ever in a couple years.

allister is cute

It was a neccasary sacrifice. Look how much better Legends was. BDSP doesn't count since it was outsourced and Masuda touched it

we'll see about SV in November, right
Dexcut was definitely nowhere near a "necessary" sacrifice.

Based, I hope zelda games let us date zora children

>people actually think the series is going to improve now
Pokemon fans are battered house wives.

Attached: 1654196384961.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

OP here, I will never say SV is good.
It's abysmal reddit shit just like SWSH

To be fair, they probably were a big part of development during the whole SV production. It will be the games after those that will tell us whether it was for better or for worse

>LGPE isn't the one, wait for Gen 8!
>SWSH isn't the one, wait for PLA!
>PLA isn't the one, wait for SV!
>SV isn't the one, wait for Gen 10!
How can I have any hope for Gen 10? At best I can it'll maybe be PLA with actual content.

>sold the second best of any pair of core games, dethroning GS
Nah, the problem is Turner did TOO good on his part.
Nippon Pride doesn't like it when Gaijin Productions get dangerously close to their franchise's king of kings in terms of success.

THEY GOT THE BATTLE ANIMATIONS WITH PLA RIGHT WHY DID THEY GO BACK

more pokemon more workload please understand

When did i say gen 10 will be great schizo? I said they're likely to have done a good amount of work on SV before quitting, so it won't be until next games that we see what pokemon looks like without them in charge.

You don't get it user. The reason why so many people criticized the graphics and animations of SWSH is because Gamefreak claimed that the reason pokemon were cut was because they wanted better graphics and animations. It was obviously a lie, since they were shit anyway.
To people like me, the graphics and animation don't really matter as long as the game is good. Legends looked like shit at times but it's one of my favorite pokemon games.

It's been 9 years and nobody has been unironically praising even Gen 6 yet when it only took 8 years for this place to suck off Gen 5

Here's how I see those two gens.
>BW
Unjustly disliked because you couldn't use old pokemon until after the post game.
>BW2
Liked since release.
>XY
Felt rushed but it had the excuse of being the first 3D game.
>ORAS
Utter laziness and deserves all the hate it gets.

Bruh, no one would complain about the graphics if the games were good. The graphics being shit is just representative of how GF is lazy with this series.

When SV comes out and there's barely any content and the content we do get it lame as fuck, that will be made fun of too.