Is this correct?

Is this correct?

Attached: pokechad.png (2196x1561, 1.48M)

BW2 is incredibly mediocre and Platinum is flat out bad, so no

Where's Emerald?

It's not on the pic

FTFY

Attached: actualpokechad.png (1978x1526, 982.63K)

Let me guess, you like Gen 6 onwards?

No. You should play Gens I-V and then stop. No remakes.

Also watch the first 3 movies.

Attached: Platinum_Empoleon.png (429x469, 212.63K)

Let me guess, you think gen 4 and 5 are good?

>Any Forums hates Gens 4 and 5 how
Haven't been here for a while but how did this meme start exactly?

Attached: 1652749360778.png (1106x1012, 557.89K)

>Platinum instead of Emerald
kys

I instantly disregard this opinion because it does not include anything pre-split which is unfair to discount 1/3rd of the total mainlines games due to this one change Also PLA is better than HGSS in my opinion for being more unique. Post-game Platinum and HGSS are interchangeable and the games themselves are very similar due to the fact that gen 4 was heavily based on gen 2.

Pokemon shills are butthurt that Gens 1-5 are considered the only good ones so they hate them now. That's really it.

Zoomers, probably. Every knows that X&Y is when nuPokmone truly started.

Attached: 1651951670046.png (1119x609, 1.16M)

None of these are good

if "nupokemon" means "noticeable increase in quality after years of the series stagnating" then sure

I genuinely can't tell if this person is a troll or the biggest GF cocksucker ever. I genuinely can't tell anymore.

Time for a game of "Zoomer or Shitpost?!"

Why is the default Pokeshill argument "the series has always been bad" now?

Because it has for zoomies.

Kinda. I don't like HGSS though

Not a single image makes Hoennbabies seethe more than this

You just posted this in the Any Forums thread??

>reposting my reply too

And?

Just remove hgss which are the worst games in the whole franchise and you're good to go. Not much of a triangle then, maybe add in RBY.

>platinum
>good

Attached: meme.jpg (474x356, 43.93K)

Yes, DS games are superior.

the trinity is frlg, emerald, and hgss

>mfw no one can genuinely suggest any Gen 6+ games because they'll get clowned on
Yep, we all know where the series died even the shills do.

Attached: 1654042772896.jpg (2544x4000, 463.3K)

No one can actually cope with the fact that maybe their favorites aren't liked by other people and that subjectivity exists so all games are bad because you don't mind taking the hit to make the other person feel bad.
There are some people that think that Red/Blue are the best because they were the first or that Ruby/Sapphire are the best because those are the only games with eReader compatibility in the West, but of course most people would determine that as being wrong. I have no idea how people play HGSS without the Pokewalker, which is the one thing that makes it unique.

remove un*va and we're good

Remove Pokemon Caucasian and Nigger 2 and separate the gen 2 remake.

No.